((((((Rant)))))Eating Pig skins and trying to do my hair!!!

PuffyBrown

Some folks is just triflin'.

How come she didn't go on "break" before she got up in your head. That just kills me how some women can be so darned unprofessional. Further to put your hands in food to your mouth to hair and back to food....yuk! She needs a serious Colonix:yep:; just think where her hands had been before she got up in your head. Gross....***I shuddered at that thought***. I am glad you left!

MissJ

Maybe she thought your hair was dry. :look:

j/k

That was messed up on all levels. You could have been walking around with crumbs in your hair, and people would have thought it was dandruff. :ohwell:

dlewis

I knew you started this thread when I saw the title.:lachen:

She is so nasty. I wonder if pork skin grease make your hair grow.

LadyBlu

GIRL WHY U TRIPPIN? YOU KNOW THAT CHITLIN GREASE COULD HAVE SEALED YOUR ENDS! YOU CAN START A NEW BANDWAGON... THE PORK RINDS AND HAWG MAW FOR HAIR GROTH CHALLENGE!

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I'm sorry sista. This was too funny! Good for you for leaving Boom-sheka and her pork rinds in da shop!!

ChocolateSoda

I could have totally respected her if she said "had no lunch, need a minute" or something!

But to eat over your head! WHOA. Are you sure? Was that a dream!? 'Cause I can't imagine!

:lachen:

I would never put my hands in my mouf after doing my hair and especially not someone else's hair! GROSS!

WhipEffectz1

Plus, on top of all that crap, the TV had a message from Dish Network stating that a bill is due. They didn't even turn off the TV to hide that. Humph! No shame in their game!:wallbash:

WhipEffectz1

I knew you started this thread when I saw the title.:lachen:

She is so nasty. I wonder if pork skin grease make your hair grow.

How you knew it was me??!!!:lol: That boop boop was something else!:angry2: I won't be able to get my hair done till the weekend so I currently look like a boop boop!:eek:

WhipEffectz1

I could have totally respected her if she said "had no lunch, need a minute" or something!

But to eat over your head! WHOA. Are you sure? Was that a dream!? 'Cause I can't imagine!

:lachen:

I would never put my hands in my mouf after doing my hair and especially not someone else's hair! GROSS!

It was the real deal Holyfield. I don't think I could makeup such a horrific story to save my life. She really made me see red!:angry2:

tyrablu

I feel you Whipz...I once went to a stylist who tried to do my hair while eating a hot sausage:nono:...It was too gross. Hot sausages belong somewhere else not in my hair. :wallbash:

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
"I was like yo I can't do this, how much for the wash??!!! This boop boop had the nerve to ask me, "What's wrong??!!!" :angry2: I paid her $10 for the wash and walked out with my hair in a big poof.

Do you know how many woman wished they had the gutts to do what you did? It takes a lot of courage and self respect to do what you did.

Not only are you teaching us, you taught a whole bunch of folks looking on in that hair shop about how you wish to be treated and what to do when you don't receive that treatment.

Bravo, WhipEffectz1!