Random rants and raves

Random poll

• I'm hungry :lick:

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Oooh, Top Chef comes on tonight!!! :yay:

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • I wanna do my hair :D

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • How many licks DOES it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll pop? :confused:

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • *sigh* I'm tired :look:

Votes: 29 43.9%

• Total voters

atlien11

Rave: Ahhhh...i dont have to mess with my hair aside from getting it braided up :smirk:

Rave: I sleep better knowing that i can detangle my hair with my AO and Redken Serum mix :sleep2:

Rave: I have been applying emu oil to my scalp every night. I need to find some peppermint oil to help stimulate my scalp

Lynn84

I can't wait to get my GVP flat iron and GVP the detangler. Has anyone tried this by the way? It's supposed to be like Paul Mitchell's the Detangler.

Rant:
If these darn people come knocking on my door looking to sell windows, siding , or whatever one more time I'm gonna :hot:. Today is supposed to be my lazy day and it keeps getting interrupted :perplexed

MissMeWithThatIsh

Rave - I love castor oil.. it's the ish.

Rant - I'm getting a lil annoyed w/ ppl asking me to wear my hair down more. I bun it almost every day, but when I wear it down, ninjas act like I'm just doing myself SUCH a disservice by wearing a bun. :rolleyes: Yeah whatever.. Imma do me.

Rave - My hair is finally at a 'grabbable' length. :look: I'll leave it at that.

Rant - This MT has my hair growing so quickly that it's getting harder to go past six weeks post. It's taking more product to keep my edges flat. But that's okay; I'll just tweak my method and keep it moving. :yep:

Rave - I actually feel like my hair is getting long. It's not *long* to board standards at all. But for me and in my world, there is definitely a difference. :)

Rant - I miss jet black hair. My hair is this reddish/brown color but I'm thinking of doing a rinse soon.

Rave - 14 in 1 just may save me from having to dust/trim my ends at my next touchup. :D I'm forever grateful to you for that, Tiffers!
Girl bye~~~! :lachen:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Oh! I forgot to add that i love mixing a clear rinse with my dc too!!
I bought a bottle about a month and a half ago(i think it was KISS) and its gone already!LOL!
I bought another one(different brand) yesterday,and it doesn't have the good stuff like KISS does,so we'll see!
I bought all my stuff to do it yesterday,but i forgot i promised my girl i'd braid her hir,and i'm losing my mind waiting to dc with my rinse!I swear i feel like a junkie right now!

I can't wait either! Tomorrow can't come fast enough! :lol: Which condish are you mixing it with?

RedVelvet310

Raves
- I went to Sallys and bought a new DC.. SE Mega Moisturizing DC!!.. AND IT WAS THE LAST ONE ON THE SHELF!!!!:grin:
- I finally found some good smelling cocoa butter for my skin!
- I bought somemore HE HH... I've been out for a couple of weeks and I decided to finish out the rest of my cheapies and let me tell you.. I LOVE HE HH!!!
- My hairline is getting thicker from the MT!!! (Very giddy about this one:drunk:)

Rants
- When I went to Sallys I wanted to purchase the Hawaiian Silky 14 in 1.. but I didn't see it :wallbash:
- Oil rinses did NOT work out for me :wallbash:
- I'm running out of MT (I know I can easily order a new one... lol but still :wallbash:)

tiffers

Rave - I love castor oil.. it's the ish.

Rant - I'm getting a lil annoyed w/ ppl asking me to wear my hair down more. I bun it almost every day, but when I wear it down, ninjas act like I'm just doing myself SUCH a disservice by wearing a bun. :rolleyes: Yeah whatever.. Imma do me.

Rave - My hair is finally at a 'grabbable' length. :look: I'll leave it at that.

Rant - This MT has my hair growing so quickly that it's getting harder to go past six weeks post. It's taking more product to keep my edges flat. But that's okay; I'll just tweak my method and keep it moving. :yep:

Rave - I actually feel like my hair is getting long. It's not *long* to board standards at all. But for me and in my world, there is definitely a difference. :)

Rant - I miss jet black hair. My hair is this reddish/brown color but I'm thinking of doing a rinse soon.

Rave - 14 in 1 just may save me from having to dust/trim my ends at my next touchup. :D I'm forever grateful to you for that, Tiffers!

''Grabbable'' hair is the best! :blush:

Glad you like the HS 14in1!!!! :grin:

Akemi

Rave:
-- After lots and lots of experimenting, I'm finally developing a regimen that so far is working well for me!!! :yay:
-- Co-washing and castor oil are my new best friends!!
-- I'm learning sooo many new things about my hair! It can do things that I never imagined.

Rant:
-- I want to reach APL!! NOW!!! :cry2:
-- I want my Sedu!! NOW!!
(I like instant gratification, as you can see :look:)

SignatureBeauty

I tried that Hawaiian Silky 14 in One and it ain't got Ish on S-curl!!!!! LOL!!!!

Don't shoot me tiffers!!

J/K It is good but I am Hooked on S-Curl!! It is good for my Natchal!!

tiffers

I tried that Hawaiian Silky 14 in One and it ain't got Ish on S-curl!!!!! LOL!!!!

Don't shoot me tiffers!!

J/K It is good but I am Hooked on S-Curl!! It is good for my Natchal!!

BOOOOOOOO!!!! :down:

How dare you insult my eyes with such words! :lachen:

2inspireU

Rant-I'm catching hell everywhere I go and with anything I touch(home, work, school, police, car,hair, health, debt, etc.) I know I MUST have something awesomely wonderful waiting around the corner in 09 because there is no way but up from here.

Rave-school is almost over, and I have an opportunity to do paid neuroscience research:yay:. Neuroscience is quickly replacing Ortho as my chosen field. However, I want to be a surgeon and I am still too scared to consider being a Neurosurgeon:covereyes, so maybe I'll just be a Neurologist. Oh, and today I did the hottest bun with my hair, so I will try to bun it for the rest of the winter. Usually buns look a HAM on me with my hair, but I've found something that works for me.

MissLawyerLady

Rave: A guy almost 20 years younger than me (...and yes he was of LEGAL age in all the states and the District of Columbia:lachen:) told me that I had "all that pretty hair". I was in a bun...a nice bun...but still a bun.

Rant: My girlfriend told me that she's going to need me to wear my hair down when I go on my next date, in order to keep dude interested and put something on his mind...:blush:

Barbara

Princess
Raves:
-GVP is what's up! I lurve everything I've tried! My hair is spoiled now and doesn't want anything to do with Silk Elements and the like :look:
-Mixing a clear rinse with my dc is the best! My hair was so silky and buttery soft. I can't wait till tomorrow, I'm gonna mix my rinse with Kenra MC :love3:
-My hair is so shiny and smooth, I love rinses!!! :D

Rants:
-When I went to Sally's, they were out of Hawaiian Silky 14 in 1!!! :cry2:
-I panicked and picked up some S-Curl instead. This is the first time I've ever tried it, and it ain't got ISH on Hawaiian Silky. There's no comparison! I need my 14 in 1!!!! :cry:
-If ONE MORE rollerset comes out looking stupid, I'm gonna run down the street like a crazy cat lady punch a random person in the face!!! :boxing:

Is this a conditioner or a pomade? I can't seem to find it on the Internet.:wallbash:

LadyPaniolo

I really want to do my hair. I'm torn between putting in a set of twists or doing a flexirod set. Both will take a good long time(MAJOR deterrent), one of them I will get a double style out of when I'm too through with it (twists for the twist-out) but a flexi-set is so kewl.

What to do, what to do. :ohwell: Pitiful.

OMG! Your HAIR! :lick: :lick: :lick::shocked::shocked::shocked::drool::gorgeous:

I'm so jealous... it's so thick and long and lush :lovedrool:

Ok, stalker moment over.... almost! :lachen: