Protective style update-hair by Reniece

Reniece has done it again. She seriously needs to start a school to teach stylist how to install weaves AND care for their clients hair properly.

Your hair looks great!!

She did a fabulous job...I can't tell the difference between the install and your hair! I hope you get the 3" and then some on your next take down. :)

Reniece has done it again. She seriously needs to start a school to teach stylist how to install weaves AND care for their clients hair properly.

Your hair looks great!!

she actually has an apprentice program now...so she is training stylists.:yep:

Absolutely Beautiful!!...Wish I could find my version of "Reniece" here in New Jersey. *sigh* the search continues:ohwell::ohwell:

Reniece does a lovely job. If you had not shared this was a weave, no one would have known. Beautiful and very natural looking.

Wishing I was a baller so I could fly to this stylist to get my hair done..that isn't any weave quit playing..I need to see the weave receipt..this looks so natural I was scrolling wondering wheres the weave

Are you in Georgia? If so, go to don'tspeakdefeat. She's been trained by Reniece to do that install.

I live in Maryland and can't get an appointment! Lucky you. Please post when she is accepting new clients. I'd love to get my hair done by her!!!

I live in Maryland and can't get an appointment! Lucky you. Please post when she is accepting new clients. I'd love to get my hair done by her!!!

This. I've been on waiting list for years. I finally got invited to the consult party thingee she does and got there on time actually early...and I kid you not their had to be like already 100 people there trying to get a consult.I'm like WTH, did these people camp out overnight. I just signed in but I left cause I had plans for the evening. The hair game is serious in the DMV. I havent lost hope..my day with Reniece will come.

girl, you gotta go to the website and get on her mailing list. i started going to her in 2007 and it took me about 6 months to get an appointment. but she does have like 3 other stylists now, so if you can't get in with her when she opens the list, you could probably get in with one of her trained stylists. they are all very good and she keeps a close eye on them.

This. I've been on waiting list for years. I finally got invited to the consult party thingee she does and got there on time actually early...and I kid you not their had to be like already 100 people there trying to get a consult.I'm like WTH, did these people camp out overnight. I just signed in but I left cause I had plans for the evening. The hair game is serious in the DMV. I havent lost hope..my day with Reniece will come.

next time stay. she really does try to get every one in. and now she has additional stylists. (sorry i am just now seeing these replies)

Back