PROGRESS PICS FOR OCT/MT USERS: 6/1 - 9/1

january noir, Nice&Wavy, Ebony Eyes, and Brittany :yay: :yay: great growth ladies. congrats. all of y'all hair grew and the thickness is unbelievable :clap: :clap: :thud:

I am just absolutely shocked at everyone's progress pictures! OMG! Would you guys say you had an average of 1 inch a month? I have only been using MT for less than 2 months so I will give an update on September 24th (my 1 yr natural anniversary). Wow you guys are a true inspiration! Congratulations and happy hair growing!

Nice & Wavy, can you post your March picture to your 9/1 picture for us to compare and drool over?
Thanks girl. I did change the first picture....thanks again.

:grin:*~* HERE"S MINES LADIES I'VE UPDATED MY SIGGY PIC~*~
(more pics in my fotki)

I'm so happy to be apart of a challenge and actually STICK to it....it's simply amazing what OCT has done for the overall health of my hair. My strands are strong...my new growth is softer...Since adding MT about 3 weeks ago to my OCT rotation...my hair has thickened back up to when I was completely natural.......Way to grow, my OCT/MT Ladies!!! Thank goodness I never doubted these products and hung in there. Since I'm in braids, I was able to retain my length which is my top goal.
So far my goals have been met with this challenge in the following order..
#1--- My hair is healthy now.
#2--- I'm retaining my length.
#3--- ...oh yeah...a big growth spurt!!!:grin::grin:
Oh, my.....WOW..your hair has grown alot!!!

Mindblower:yep:

Hi girls,

I know it 'll be kinda hard to see my progress since I do not have my starting photo from July. Hopefully, my stylist will get them off her camera soon. But, I will say that my hair growth between April and August was definitely due to MT.

Some of you may have already seen this in my "Finally Progress Update Thread."

Girl, you can see the difference...and you only just started using this a few months ago. I'm impressed with these products and I use them too...:grin:

You most certainly can! :yay::dance7:

The March/August comparison is just amazing! Congratulations again and thank you for all of your encouragement, not just to me but everybody else here :drunk:

Really? Awwww....shucks, now I can dance
11.gif

Thank you so much, BM....I appreciate your kind words!

Note that I didn't start using MT until 8-9-08. So roughly 2 weeks progress. Also I'm mixing the MT with my own concoction including MN and other stuff.

Ok this picture was taken 8-5-08
73b.jpg

And this is 8-26-08
8fe.jpg

This picture is 8-6-08
c88.jpg

And this is 8-27-08
d4e.jpg

My Lord - Look at those beautiful curls!!! Your nape hair is growing in oh so nicely! I am loving the progress!

Wow, wow, wow!!! You can certainly see a difference.

What a difference a day with MT makes!

Note that I didn't start using MT until 8-9-08. So roughly 2 weeks progress. Also I'm mixing the MT with my own concoction including MN and other stuff.​

Ok this picture was taken 8-5-08
73b.jpg

And this is 8-26-08
8fe.jpg

This picture is 8-6-08
c88.jpg

And this is 8-27-08
d4e.jpg

I don't have my pics yet but I will be adding mine soon. I didn't actually start using MT until mid June but I think that qualifies me to post my pics this time. So soon I'll have them up.

Someone please catch me 'cause I'm about to fall out.....Too late!

:thud:

Fabulous N&W...just fabulous! I'm gonna put on some music and do a praise dance just for you!

:reddancer:
:lachen::lachen::lachen:Girl thank you for making me laugh. This is so funny.

I have to say that I am totally blown away at all of the progress I see you ladies have achieved with OCT and MT. CONGRATULATIONS to EVERYONE:yep:.

QUOTE=Nice & Wavy;5475849]So, can I claim APL now???[/QUOTE]

:yep: Yep. Nice and Wavy, you are definitely APL! Your hair looks so healthy, keep it up your going to achieve your WL goal by summer, no doubt!! I wonder if these pics are enough for the nay-sayers

Last edited:
Thanks girl. I did change the first picture....thanks again.

Oh, my.....WOW..your hair has grown alot!!!

Thanks! Nice and Wavy.....I started OCT on June 16 but never posted a start pic until July 19th...So I can only imagine what the difference would've shown....but I'm still happy with the progress achived in 1 month and a half :dance7:

I don't have my pics yet but I will be adding mine soon. I didn't actually start using MT until mid June but I think that qualifies me to post my pics this time. So soon I'll have them up.

Yes, it does qualify you sis....I can't wait to see them!

I have to say that I am totally blown away at all of the progress I see you ladies have achieved with OCT and MT. CONGRATULATIONS to EVERYONE:yep:.

Thanks, sis.

I know right...these ladies are getting their grow on!

I'm so happy to be apart of this...:yep:

QUOTE=Nice & Wavy;5475849]So, can I claim APL now???

:yep: Yep. Nice and Wavy, you are definitely APL! Your hair looks so healthy, keep it up your going to achieve your WL goal by summer, no doubt!! I wonder if these pics are enough for the nay-sayers[/quote]

Awwwww....thanks. Finally.....whew! I am so happy because it felt like I was at shoulder length forever!

My goal is actually Midback, but...I'll take WL:grin:

There will always be nay-sayers, sis...always.

"All those in favor of Aggie being a guest of honor at the September 1st progress party, say 'I'"

*EbonyEyes screams loudly from the back* "I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You're in there Aggie! I have my hanky and my water ready for when I see these pics and begin to feel a bit faint......

God is good! Look at that growth!!! Hot like fire! I best not touch you lest I get burned!!!
Thanks EbonyEyes! I laughed when I read this part..
Girl your bang growht is simply OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! I can only wish for mine to grow as fast (that's my slowest growing area)..

"All those in favor of Aggie being a guest of honor at the September 1st progress party, say 'I'"

You're in there Aggie! I have my hanky and my water ready for when I see these pics and begin to feel a bit faint......

"I"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Girl, you are toooooooooo funny:lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:Girl Ebony, you are hilarious! I love you honey and I will be here. Thanks so much for the invite.

Excuse me if this question has been asked already but I wanted to know from Britany, Nice and Wavy, and EbonyEyes if they were also using any supplements of any kind in addition to using the OCT/MT? And were you consistent with that as well? Also, how often did you rinse or wash while using the OCT/MT?

I'm so speechless and motivated by all of your progress! Congratulations to all of you ladies! Making mental note to be consistent with my MT now.

I'll be the first!

*post copied from other progress pic thread*

Here are my progress pics from June 8th to August 30th!

060808083008progresspickv5.jpg

I've been a faithful user of Mega-Tek for 3 months.

I wanted to wait until the September 1st party to show this progress but I was so excited that I had to share my excitement with you ladies TODAY!

I'm a part of the 1/8-1/4 inch a month club so the amount of growth I've received in these past three months means so much to me!

I thank God for leading me to this awesome product and I thank God for you amazing ladies who've supported and encouraged me!

I can only imagine where my hair is going to be when my 6 year natural hair anniversary rolls around in late December!

WOW!!! I'm about to go "Megassage!" Very nice!!!!! **grabbing old and color applicator**

Back