Plant Shampoo and Conditioner..my shedding gone!

I went searching the BBS for something that will strengthen my hair. Even though megatek cut my breakage down quite a bit it didn't stop it completely. On top of that my strands were still very fragile, especailly when wet. What attracted me to this line was packaging, and the fact that it was all natural. I bought the deep penetrating mask. You're suppose to use it with heat till it forms a hard shell, I guess like aphogee. Instead I just placed a conditioning cap on and left it in for 3hrs (unitentially). The second time I used it I just left it on for 3 minutes. The mask is super rich, and it didn't dry out at all in the 3hrs. My hair really felt stronger after I rinsed it out, it didn't come out super soft but I didn't have any trouble during the comb out either. My strands didn't feel like they were ready to snap when I handled them. I noticed a difference on my dry hair also. The strands were smoother, the ends weren't frizzy. I didn't lose as much. I tested the hair that did shed and it was definitely stronger. What I liked the most was that the thickness of my relaxed strands seem the same from root to end.

Now you know I had to go try the other products in the line as well. The shampoo was decent. My hair felt clean with the first lather, but it wasn't stripping. The penetrating oil is oily. It weighed down my hair when I wore it straight. The second time I used it I put in on my scalp after washing and then did a rollerset. My set came out nice and shiny but a bit oily. No need to add any other moisturizers to my hair though, it was moisturized enough, and my newgrowths were tamed.

I want to try the plant conditioner, I don't think that one has protein in it so I can alternate it with the mask. It will be nice if these products keep working cause I've been trying to go with all natural lines, just haven't found one good enough.

They also have a growth tonic but the ingredients are exactly the same as the oil except the oil contains olive oil while the tonic contains vegetable oil. The tonic cost twice as much though. The growth serum has petroleum as the first ingredient so I won't be trying that one.

Back