Chinese/Tibetan Shampoo and conditioner?

Soul♥Flower

Has anyone ever used this stuff? If you have please let tell me your results.
hair_loss.jpg

This unique combination of medicinal Chinese and Tibetan herbs helps prevent hair loss (alopecia), alopecia areata and is excellent for the treatment of folliculitis and various bacterial alopecia. Eliminates dandruff and will make hair healthy and thick.
This product can promote blood circulation of the scalp, strengthen the firmness of hair follicles and root and facilitates the synthesis of melanin. This formula improves the elasticity of hair and expedites hair growth. This all natural product is designed to clean bacteria from the pores, clear away accumulated remnants of sebum and effectively prevent alopecia.
Main Ingredients: Tuber of multiflower knotweed, angelica, fruit of Rangoon creeper, fruit of glossy privet, myrobalan, root bark of shaggy-fruited dittany, ginseng, saffron, etc.
This is the latest product, which are jointly researched and developed under the guidance and supervision of International medical and cosmetic experts.

I just bought some and did a strand test, it seems pretty good....
Sorry I can't find a picture of the conditioner, I'll post a pic of the bottle later.

I haven't heard of it but where did you find this? I think it would be great for my mother who is suffering from Alopecia

I found it at my local beauty supply store, but they do sell it online. It's called "Diety of Hair Shampoo for hair loss".

Back