Phyto products... Who uses them?

Iluvsmuhgrass

Hi Ladies!

I was wondering whic of you used Phyto products? Not just the relaxers but the other items as well. (I'm thinking of switching and doing my own hair....)

VelvetRain

I was just about to post something like this. I am very interested in the phyto vitamins. Not many posts on the board regarding them

Dogmd

I got a bunch of free samples... just about to try them out. Thanks for posting this. I was also thinking about buying some next time I order my phyto relaxer from polly and co.

NewYorkgyrl

I have tried the Phyto 7. I only plan to use it when I have my hair flat ironed (so that once every 2 months).

I used this to moisturize my hair with this before pin curling and/or wrapping. I feel like it was particularly good for my edges in keeping them moisturized and straight. This is really important because I am over 10 months into my transition.

I don't really know if it is worth the price seeing as I have only used it once and don't plan on using it unti I flat iron again about a month and a half from now.

mahogany66

I have the Phyto 9 Botanical Hydrating Cream for very dry hair and I LOVE IT..I use it daily and my hair is soft and moisturized all day.