OMG I have made my June goal!!!!

Energist

I am so excited right now! I was supposed to wait until the first week of June (when my MBL challenge was supposed to be over) to relax my hair, but the new growth was a bit much, so I went ahead and did it today. My hair is now officially MBL. I can't believe that I made it! I still want to wait until the first week in June to post my reveal in my fotki, but I just wanted to share my excitement a little bit earlier. I hope you all don't mind, I have reached a milestone that I never thought that I could reach!

I will update my siggy once my fotki is updated! Thanks LHCF community, I have learned so much from you all :rosebud:

:party: BIG CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin: :grin:

okay spill the secret what you been using on your hair? :look:

Congrats girl!!! I can't wait to see your pics. Hopefully I will get there sometime this year as well. I'm so excited for you!!!!:grin:

Congratulations! :dance7:Your pics are some of the things that interested me in joining when I found this site. Can't wait to see pics.

Thanks ladies. I will be posting pics soon, along with the regimen that I've been using since my last posted one. I really think that the new regimen is doing something extra to my hair. You will see what I mean when I post the updates.

Awww! That is exciting news!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited right now! I was supposed to wait until the first week of June (when my MBL challenge was supposed to be over) to relax my hair, but the new growth was a bit much, so I went ahead and did it today. My hair is now officially MBL. I can't believe that I made it! I still want to wait until the first week in June to post my reveal in my fotki, but I just wanted to share my excitement a little bit earlier. I hope you all don't mind, I have reached a milestone that I never thought that I could reach!

I will update my siggy once my fotki is updated! Thanks LHCF community, I have learned so much from you all :rosebud:

Congratulations!!! I've always loved your hair-SO beautiful!

You grow girl:weird:Big congratz on your hair goal:clapping:can't wait to see your pix on June 1st 2008 @12:00am :yep:

Congratulations on your accomplishment :grouphug:. That is great news girl!
So we gotta wait till June for pics and the regimen :look:... OH, THE SUSPENCE :wallbash:.

Congrats Energist! I can't wait to see the reveal! I've been on the lookout for your updates:sekret: and looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful hair ;)!

Congrats to you.

I know you are so happy I can't wait to see your pictures!!!!! You have beautiful hair!!!

Back