I made wsl

0live0il said:
OMG.. Amazing progress! You're making me so excited because I have similar hair to you but I haven't straightened my hair yet. I'm waiting till I think I'm a sold BSL before touching heat.

I hope I can be WL after 3 years.

ETA: I love your 6months comparison... I made a recent thread about it :lol: It still amazes me how much hair can change in the span of 6months. Wow.

I'm going to check out your thread. Happy growin'. :)

wow!so pretty In 8 mos you made waist length?
I hope to be there in 8 mos

I don't have the same texture as you.... fingers crossed/

Congratulations OP, your progress is amazing and you're obviously doing things just right!

Is it just me, tho, or are you actually closer to HL than WL? It might just be the shadow on the pic but looks like you past WL about 3" ago! TAKE ANOTHER PIC so we can all discuss it :lol: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

claud-uk said:
Congratulations OP, your progress is amazing and you're obviously doing things just right!

Is it just me, tho, or are you actually closer to HL than WL? It might just be the shadow on the pic but looks like you past WL about 3" ago! TAKE ANOTHER PIC so we can all discuss it :lol: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I may be a tiny bit passed it. I have to get someone to help me take another pic.

Back