HIDE YOUR HAIR TILL JUNE 2008!!

latingirly020488

HEY IM A NEWBIE THAT JUST JOINED FEB 4 08 ( MY BDAY!! ) ANYWHO I REALLY WANT TO MAKE IT TO APL BY JUNE 2008 , I HAVE NEVER BEEN PAST SHOULDER LENGHT BEFORE. BUT I THINK I CAN MAKE IT FOR THE FIRST TIME WITH THE TIPS I HAVE LEARNED FROM LCHF!! SO I WAS THINKING FOR ALL THE LADIES THAT WANT TO MAKE IT TO ANY LENGHT HOW ABOUT WE START A HIDE YOUR HAIR TILL JUNE 2008 CHALLENGE!! ??? WHO EVER WANTS TO JOIN LET ME KNOW!! ANYTHING GOES FOR THIS CHALLENGE.. RIGHT NOW IM TRYING TO STRETCH TILL JUNE 2008 SO THAT I CAN REVEAL MY RESULTS.... MY LAST RELAXER WAS NOVEMBER 10, 2007.:yep: COME ON LADIES LETS GET ON THIS CHALLENGE!!

LADIES IN THIS CHALLENGE SO FAR:

1) VPOETIC
2) GROWTH2COME

Last edited:

almondjoi85

O man... I wish you luck! I've never been able to stick to a hide your hair challenge because I see it str8 and get excited and want to wear it down

glamazon386

There is a thread around here somewhere for this challenge. It usually works Hide your hair til April Fools, Then 4th of July, then Christmas. They usually do 2 3 month stretches then a big 6 month one. I'll see if I can find the thread and bump it up.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
OP, there's already a HYH Till April 1st Challenge, and after that one's up, there'll probably be A HTH Till July Challenge. Just wanted to let you know :yep:

latingirly020488

What do you mean by hide? Do you mean protective styles?

WHAT I MEAN IS DONT TAKE PROGRESS PICS TILL JUNE 2008 . AS FAR AS WHAT YOU DO TO YOUR HAIR ITS UP TO YOU , AS LONG AS ITS HEALTHY AND GOOD TO YOUR HAIR .. RIGHT NOW IM DOING PROTECTIVE STYLES, AND USING THE AYURVEDA PRODUCTS.

growth2come

Count me in....I have pretty much been hiding my hair anyway....my reveal is in June for my graduation and project presentation so the deadline is fitting but I will try and post unpdate maybe this week when I take my braids out to show the starting of this challenge!

latingirly020488

There is a thread around here somewhere for this challenge. It usually works Hide your hair til April Fools, Then 4th of July, then Christmas. They usually do 2 3 month stretches then a big 6 month one. I'll see if I can find the thread and bump it up.

I THINK I HAVE SEEN THE HIDE YOUR HAIR TILL APRIL LOL.. YOU GUYS NEED TO GUIDE ME WITH THIS .. I JUST GOT SO EXCITED :blush:, BECAUSE I JUST JOINED LCHF AFTER LURKING FOR LIKE 5 MONTHS LOL :grin: .. AND BASICALLY IM TRYING TO SEE WHAT I CAN ACCOMPLISH FROM NOVEMBER 10, 2007 MY LAST RELAXER TILL JUNE 08 ..IM DESPERATELY TRYING TO MAKE IT TO APL BY THEN BECAUSE I WILL BE GOING TO SPAIN IN JUNE FOR 2 WEEKS AND WANT TO HAVE SWINGING HAIR BY THEN LOL ..

PS. IM SO HAPPY TO FINALLY BE ABLE TO POST ON THIS FORUM .. LOVE THE TIPS YOU GUYS GIVE THEY HAVE WORKED WONDERS FOR MY ONCE DAMAGED HAIR!! LOVE LCHF :drunk:

latingirly020488

Count me in....I have pretty much been hiding my hair anyway....my reveal is in June for my graduation and project presentation so the deadline is fitting but I will try and post unpdate maybe this week when I take my braids out to show the starting of this challenge!

YEAH!!!! :spinning: WE NEED MORE LADIES FOR THIS CHALLENGE!! BUT THANKS FOR JOINING!! BEST OF ALL WE NEED TO SUPPORT EACH OTHER IN THESE CHALLENGES .. SO YOUR IN !!! lets grow girl!:cheers: