OK Patience

mieshae

what do you do when you start to feel impatient about your hair growth process. I mean you are seeing some length, but in order to get to the next inch what do you do to relax your patience? Oh yea what is up with Joico?

BeautifulFlower

I keep it in a bun so I dont have to look at it. A weave from time to time too.

what do you do when you start to feel impatient about your hair growth process. I mean you are seeing some length, but in order to get to the next inch what do you do to relax your patience? Oh yea what is up with Joico?

gymfreak336

When I get impatient I scream, yell, eat some ben and jerry's and start obsessing with my skin again :lol: I ususally get over it in a week or so :lachen:

malibu4590

I keep it in a bun so I dont have to look at it. A weave from time to time too.

I do the same thing. I'm kinda weird though when it comes to my hair. I love when wash day comes each week because I know I'll get to change up the protective style (unless it's in a weave).

clever

Today is simply one of those days.I just need to get some twists/braids so I don't have to deal with this. :prays to be wsl by the morning:

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
I visualize that next length I want to get to and make sure I do nothing to jeopardize or sabotage my progress so I continue my low manipulation styles. But the visualization really calms me down and keeps me focused and ...patient.