My mini review of Patience Hair Oil!!!

Good morning LHCF Beauties.....I ment to do this yesterday, but I wanted to give my 2 cents on Patience Hair oil. I have used it three times now, and I haven't seen growth yet, but I like her idea of having a growth aid that's not messing to put on your scalp..........I love growth aids, but it's hard to apply to the scalp because liquid drips down my fingers and it gets so messy, but Patience hair oil doesn't do that, it's like a real hair grease without petroleum and mineral oil. I would HIGHLY recommend this product to everyone who wants to apply a growth aid to their scalp without the extra mess. It so worth the price!!:grin:

I will update when I start to get some growth!!! Talk to you soon ladies!!

Last edited:
No problem, I really like the product, it's worth the $10...I'm sure if I was using it everyone day or every other day, then I would see growth in no time.....but I'm being lazy and trying out my ovation so I don't want to over do it, but I will use my hair oil for a long time!!!

Ballerina_Bun

I can't wait to get mine :grin: . I ordered 23rd December. I have not received it yet. I wanted something to use on my scalp for the winter, and I did not feel like mixing up anything myself.

Last edited:

ajiamarie

I just received my order today from December 23rd. I agree with chocolate tresses, it smells like sweet peppermint.

ccd

I just cleaned out a bottle with a dropper top:look: I'm gonna have the patience to make my own

CHECKMATE!

Good morning LHCF Beauties.....I ment to do this yesterday, but I wanted to give my 2 cents on Patience Hair oil. I have used it three times now, and I haven't seen growth yet, but I like her idea of having a growth aid that's not messing to put on your scalp..........I love growth aids, but it's hard to apply to the scalp because liquid drips down my fingers and it gets so messy, but Patience hair oil doesn't do that, it's like a real hair grease without petroleum and mineral oil. I would HIGHLY recommend this product to everyone who wants to apply a growth aid to their scalp without the extra mess. It so worth the price!!:grin:

I will update when I start to get some growth!!! Talk to you soon ladies!!

Awwwww....thanks for the love:drunk:...I've been working extremely hard to build this business and provide a quality hair growth aid...I really appreciate the review :yep: ...can't believe I missed this thread:yep:

Last edited:

LushLox

I just wanted to bump this thread to say thanks to Patience! :) I received my growth oil and it smells divine! I obviously can't give a review at the moment, but I will report back in a few months with my thoughts!

quasimodi

I went ahead and purchased some, because I wanted a growth aid that was more like a "grease" and that didn't smell so much like sulfur, sweet peppermint and coconut sound good to me.

I also like the ngredients in the product, particularly the emu oil (which helps ingredients penetrate the scalp and is an excellent moisturizer), the sulfur, the rosemary oil and all the other natural ingredients

I'll be using it on my thin spots every day and on my scalp every other day as soon as I receive my order.

Last edited:

HeShotMeBangBang

has anyone grown any hair? I was thinking about getting this oil but I wanna see some results. is it almost like that BT stuff,SlantedEyezMiss2003?