Official 4b Hair Type Registry

DivaD04

I would love to know where my 4b ladies are at! I'm not a 1, 2,3, or 4a nothing if I'd suppose. :lachen:
Maybe there are ladies who are looking for advise, compare reggies, growth, and staples for their 4b hair and/or scalp.

It's easy to register, all you have to do is post as 4b: relaxed, transitioning, texlaxed, natural...etc.

I'm 4b natural

Connie

To be honest, I'm not sure exactly what type my hair falls under so I'll just describe it. It's been 20+ years since my hair was natural. My hair has always been shoulder length and always straightened with a hot comb (pre-relaxed years). When it rained, my length would shrink into an afro; a VERY TANGLY afro. For this reason I hated washing my hair not because of the texture but for the fact that it tangles so easily. When it's not straightened, it's bushy with no shine.

Am I a 4b? And if so, who here is a 4b with BSL hair who doesn't straighten it? I'd love to know your secret, because I'm THIS CLOSE to chopping my hair OFF RIGHT AT THE NEW GROWTH and grow back my real hair and I'm wondering if it's even possible. (Yes, I'm having a sick-of-trying-to-figure-out-what-to-do-with-this-hair day.)

sxyhairfetish

To be honest, I'm not sure exactly what type my hair falls under so I'll just describe it. It's been 20+ years since my hair was natural. My hair has always been shoulder length and always straightened with a hot comb (pre-relaxed years). When it rained, my length would shrink into an afro; a VERY TANGLY afro. For this reason I hated washing my hair not because of the texture but for the fact that it tangles so easily. When it's not straightened, it's bushy with no shine.

Am I a 4b? And if so, who here is a 4b with BSL hair who doesn't straighten it? I'd love to know your secret, because I'm THIS CLOSE to chopping my hair OFF RIGHT AT THE NEW GROWTH and grow back my real hair and I'm wondering if it's even possible. (Yes, I'm having a sick-of-trying-to-figure-out-what-to-do-with-this-hair day.)

Im not a 4b but sonce is... here is her fotki for inspiration... hope she doesnt mind...

http://www.fotki.com/kemi21