Natural Rollerset Using Mesh Rollers and New Lottabody Product Review--> Pics Inside

Re: Natural Rollerset Using Mesh Rollers and New Lottabody Product Review--> Pics Ins

Yes, but I use the Annie brand. And I don't use end papers, but they couldn't hurt

Just beautiful!

Are you using this mesh roller?

61SMKkALpLL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

With the clips from these magnetic rollers?

413wXR3oz1L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Did you use end papers? Did you need anything else to hold the rollers in tight?

Re: Natural Rollerset Using Mesh Rollers and New Lottabody Product Review--> Pics Ins

I do have a tutorial on my fotki, but I plan to do a youtube tutorial.....eventually. Right now my science labs are killing me :lol:

No, I found them at an Asian BSS. I saw some 2" online that I wanted to order that were similar. It takes significantly longer to roll on the 1 3/4" rollers now that my hair is BSL+. I usually comb my hair out and do a silk wrap. However, when I actually wear the curls, I pincurl them.

Thank you KBLC06!!!

Beautiful! My sets never come out like that.

Wow, its awesome that you posted today. I tried to rollerset for the first time today for the first time. I didn't have enough yellow (large) rollers to do my entire head. My ends didn't turn out the way I wanted them to though. How do you do fix the ends on the roller? Somehow I got the tension right so my roots are about as straight as can be without flat ironing - just need to get the ends correct.

Also, do u lose a lot of hair to the mesh rollers?

Your set came out great, thanks for sharing.

I love mesh rollers, it's the only kind of roller I will use...I prefer the Diane brand over the Annie, though. I have used both and the Annie rollers dent easily while the Diane don't, because the mesh is thicker.

gorgeous outcome

love it!...great job!

Very nice results, OP!

You did a wonderful job.

Beautiful! I am determined to learn how to roller set! I can't find those mesh rollers anywhere. I don't like ordering online but it looks like I might have to!

I'm subbing for future use. When my natural hair gets longer, I will be roller setting more often.

I'm subbing for future use. When my natural hair gets longer, I will be roller setting more often.

me too. & i never knew you could use mesh rollers with snaps...me & any roller that needs pins or metal clips dont get along...plus mesh rollers dry quicker.

I have yet to try a rollerset.. i will one day

It came out beautiful--do you have any pics of the curls fluffed out?

Your roller set came out great!

Very pretty. My roller sets only come out that good @ the salon. When I do it myself Frizz City, USA population me. Off to practice :)

That's a great idea to use the cover of the hard rollers for the mesh rollers. I have mesh rollers that I have never used.

WOW!!!! just WOW!!!

Great Job

Beautiful.. I have mesh rollers and used them when b4 my transition.. But those darn pins..lol I never thought to use the caps of the magnetic rollers.. I will give it a try. Your NG looks like it was flat ironed..

i feel like a stalker looking at this thread everyday...OP's rollerset came out so silky and shiny and smooth...i love it!

Wow this is lovely. I stopped rollersetting a while ago because it takes my hair sooooo long to dry and I couldn't seem to pull the rollers tight. Maybe I'll try these mesh rollers. How did you get the roots tight?

ALso I can't find the tutorial in your fotki. Sorry to be a stalker, I really want to try a rollerset.

Last edited:

It looks really great! I wish I knew how to roller set.

Really pretty, you've mastered the rollerset that's for sure.

I have mesh rollers but never thought of using the caps from magnetic ones.
Beautiful set!

Back