question for those who use mesh rollers

Soul♥Flower

I tried to roll my hair with mesh rollers and the hair doesn't seem to stay like when I use magnetic rollers....when I roll with the mesh the ends don't stay under.

how do you use roll your hair with mesh rollers? do you use papers? I must be missing something.

rinygirl6 said:
I tried to roll my hair with mesh rollers and the hair doesn't seem to stay like when I use magnetic rollers....when I roll with the mesh the ends don't stay under.

how do you use roll your hair with mesh rollers? do you use papers? I must be missing something.
When I use mesh rollers, I roll my hair just as I'm using magnetic rollers - no different. I don't use end papers.

I don't use end papers either. What are using to anchor the mesh roller? I've found bobby pins work best.

I use pins or butterfly clips, but thanks ladies I did a search and I think what I need to do is use end papers

I know what you mean, wet ends don't cling to mesh rollers like they do with magnetic rollers. I've been having the same problem, guess I should look into end papers too....

I roll just as I would on magnetic rollers and I use end papers, I use a combo of mesh and magnetic rollers on my rollerset. Mesh around the edges and top and magnetic in the middle.

Back