"Natural Hair Community My A**" -NikkiiDior

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrC

Oh my.....:nono: And damn you Dr. Drew for contributing to the next installment of black women bashing 101 by highlighting stereotypical images of black women on some woe is me with my hair mess.... I swear the last 4 years have been about showcasing black women in the most negative light. Have mercy!

justicefighter1913

Well, I have to disagree there. I think Dr. Drew's contribution has nothing to do with what has always been going on in the black community. This may be an unpopular opinion, but I'm actually happy to see that this issue is being addressed on how the black community is segregated within itself from skin color to hair. The only women who contribute and reiterate the bashing of black women are black women. Otherwise, you would not have your Nikki Dior's, The Mean Judgemental Pamplet Chicks at the natural hair shows, Natural Nazi's, Creamy Crack Snobs, Skin Bleachers, etc. and we would accept our own people the way they are.

keenyme

justicefighter1913

Well, I have to disagree there. I think Dr. Drew's contribution has nothing to do with what has always been going on in the black community. This may be an unpopular opinion, but I'm actually happy to see that this issue is being addressed on how the black community is segregated within itself from skin color to hair. The only women who contribute and reiterate the bashing of black women are black women. Otherwise, you would not have your Nikki Dior's, The Mean Judgemental Pamplet Chicks at the natural hair shows, Natural Nazi's, Creamy Crack Snobs, Skin Bleachers, etc. and we would accept our own people the way they are.
i think she was referring to the mobs of black men (and a few non black ppl) who will most likely flock to youtube after seeing the show and say "see! they hate themselves! that's why dont nobody like them"!

youtube will be overrun w/ videos responding to this show. judging by the previews, it looks like neither side will come out looking very good, b/c the naturals seemed to be doing the most as well.

jada1111

@tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT you know you stupid for that gif right?! You made me spit out my dayum soda all over my monitor! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

All of tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT's gifs have me rollin'!!! :lachen:

The last one had me LOLing at my desk (yes, I have a job and no, my boss won't care about my vulgar postings or videos if I make any) which caused my co-worker to ask me what I was laughing at. I showed her from the Prince gifs on down and she started dyin' too. :lol:

longfroinghair

I am bewildered by this post right now. I said I thought you were being deliberately obtuse because it appeared as if you were consistently choosing to ignore the facts in favor of defending highmaytenence. If I had it wrong, then I apologize.

Yes, you're "bewildered" all right.

Don't talk to me. Don't respond to me. Don't acknowledge my existence on LHCF in any way, shape or fashion from this point forward. I have you on permanent ignore.

I know what time it is with you now and you will not bring me out of my character. I have officially categorized you as a "Nikki Dior".

Oh no :ohwell:
I think cami really was trying to apologize :sad:

ManeStreet

If this is how people conduct themselves, react to situations and communicate with others over the internet, i can only imagine what their personal lives may be like. To stir up such drama, hostility and ill-will in one's free time may be an indication of a need for positive outlets. Maybe release negative energy at the gym, in a dance class, volunteering, a youth mentorship program, etc. Because arguing, threatening, cursing and insulting people on the internet isnt facilitating positive change. I hope we can change directions and return to respectful debate and a more positive environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.