Mizani Thermasmooth System-I think I found my next love!!

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Here is my review of the Mizani Thermasmooth System.

This line does everything it says it does.

salon014-vi.jpg

Thermasmooth Shampoo

A creamy, conditioning shampoo that thoroughly cleanses the hair in preparation for the smoothing process. The advance C3 smoothing Complex deposits pure, nourishing coconut oil to help moisturize and detangle dry and brittle hair.

Thermasmooth Conditioner

A luxurious, cream conditioner that softens and smoothes the hair cuticle for optimal manageability and shine prior to thermal styling. The advance C3 Smoothing Complex reinforces with inner cellular fortifying ceramide to help preserve elasticity and protect hair from thermal styling damage.

Thermasmooth Smooth Guard Smoothing Serum

Lightweight, leave-in thermal protecting serum buffers against heat styling damage and facilitates the use of heat tools by providing extra glide for easier manageability. The advance C3 Smoothing Complex with cationic polymers is designed to shield and polish while hair is being smoothed.

Thermasmooth Shine Extend Anti-Humidity Spritz

High shine finishing spritz polishes and locks in shine while lightly shielding the hair to resist humidity. Formulated with an easy comb, light hold to help retain style memory.

I used the Mizani Thermasmooth System on a repeat client and I think I am in love!

-Cut down styling time
-Made it easier to blowdry the hair /didn't take as much time
-Hair didn't ball up on ends as I blowdryed each section
-Hair felt soft and well conditioned
-Blowdry came out smoother
-Overall results were soft, smooth, shiny and bouncy hair

Here are the previous straightening pics when I straightened without Mizani and after with Mizani. This client has 4b hair.

Before Pics:

various072-vi.jpg
various073-vi.jpg

After Pics

salon012-vi.jpg
salon011-vi.jpg

This is a keeper for me!!

Wow, her hair looks great!!! So shiny, smooth and light. Thanks, DSD, for making me want to try even more products! :lol:

Did you use any additional leave-in conditioner, or did you just stick to the two sprays that are in the system? What do the products smell like?

wow that looks great ive been wondering about this stuff however i cant find any stylist in maryland who uses it...great work tho:grin::grin:

Wow, her hair looks great!!! So shiny, smooth and light. Thanks, DSD, for making me want to try even more products! :lol:

Did you use any additional leave-in conditioner, or did you just stick to the two sprays that are in the system? What do the products smell like?

Thanks Ladies!

I just used the 4 steps in the system. Nothing else. The products smell like a very light perfume.

Yeah. She's twelve!! You are too funny. It's still early girl. I understand.

well girl I aint been around in a while and I think I seen pics of her before somewhere, so it was familiar but you know, yeah just didnt put two and two together (or read) I cant remember pics of you......so there is my duh moment and I see people correcting me even though I caught it :lol:

but the after pics really are a huge difference! lots of shine and smoothness! :yep:

I really want to try this product it seems like the results are great. Nice Job. One question did you blowdry and then flatiron/curl or was this strictly a blowout with a round brush?

Thanks Ladies.

I blowdried with a denman brush and then flatironed the hair.

oh wow, that's gorgeous! go d and mizani ...girl, i am not mad at chu, and you said it cut down time, right on!

question, have u used anything else in the mizani line that u liked?
I want to sport a soft wrap lightly oil (lightly)

Whats ur take.
this is what i want to order
MIZANI Butter Blend Relaxer Medium/Normal/regular
MIZANI Butter Blend Balance Hair Bath Neutralizing & Chelating Shampoo
MIZANI MOISTURFUSE MOISTURIZING CONDITIONER
MIZANI THERMASTRENGTH SERUM
MIZANI FOAM WRAP LOTION
This one below I'm not sure...
MIZANI Butter Blend Microfusion Penetrating Conditioning Treatment

oh wow, that's gorgeous! go d and mizani ...girl, i am not mad at chu, and you said it cut down time, right on!

question, have u used anything else in the mizani line that u liked?
I want to sport a soft wrap lightly oil (lightly)

Whats ur take.
this is what i want to order
MIZANI Butter Blend Relaxer Medium/Normal/regular
MIZANI Butter Blend Balance Hair Bath Neutralizing & Chelating Shampoo
MIZANI MOISTURFUSE MOISTURIZING CONDITIONER
MIZANI THERMASTRENGTH SERUM
MIZANI FOAM WRAP LOTION
This one below I'm not sure...
MIZANI Butter Blend Microfusion Penetrating Conditioning Treatment
I wanna know about the Moisturefuse conditioner

salon014-vi.jpg

I've been wanting to try this system for a long time. I wanted something to help me with my rollersets, though.

Does the system include a leave-in that is moisturizing, detangling and good for rollersets?

Her hair looks so fantastic and shiny. I don't use heat, though. Only rollersetting. ;)

Why did I come in here? Her hair looks great, is she natural?

I've been wanting to try this.

I tried this in the sample sizes when it first came out. I used it in Feb 07. I liked it alot and even took some pics. Here are a few to give you an idea. The pics aren't the greatest...I had a cheap camera at the time:

IMG_0533_edited.jpg

hair23-vi.jpg

Well, I know this pic is small, and I can't get it to enlarge, but you get the idea.

OK Ladies.

Bravenewgirl-I don't know how available it is but I have to go the the place where only the licensed stylist can go to get it.

Ms Lala-She is natural. She has 4b hair very tightly coiled.

SP-It doesn't come with a leave in conditioner. The serum is actually the leave in. It leaves the hair soft and easy to comb through. It's made specifically for flatiron but if you have a looser curl the rollerset may just work.

Diva- I haven't tried any other of the Mizani line but I plan to in the future.

Nice and Wavy- You flatiron looks good.

Thanks to all!

OK Ladies.

Bravenewgirl-I don't know how available it is but I have to go the the place where only the licensed stylist can go to get it.

Ms Lala-She is natural. She has 4b hair very tightly coiled.

SP-It doesn't come with a leave in conditioner. The serum is actually the leave in. It leaves the hair soft and easy to comb through. It's made specifically for flatiron but if you have a looser curl the rollerset may just work.

Diva- I haven't tried any other of the Mizani line but I plan to in the future.

Nice and Wavy- You flatiron looks good.

Thanks to all!

Thanks, DSD!

I love this system, it works best when you use the entire system.

I got the whole set from ebay for about $60

thx anyway dsd.
Irresistible i haven't tried it, but it looks promising. i'ma fork out the loot and try, when i get it, i'll post pics. i have 4 days an counting....dsd, once again her hair looks amazing. i've always heard good things about mizani and after seeing ur results, i'm going to try it.

I have this product... the whole line... I got it off of ebay... I find this product makes my hair smooth but it doesn't keep it straight for long like it says... my edges always revert.... DSD... how did your clients edges keep up, and do you have any tips to help that... I don't wanna relax after 9 months or transitioning and 2 mini-chops... but i miss my sleek smoothness...lol

I have this product... the whole line... I got it off of ebay... I find this product makes my hair smooth but it doesn't keep it straight for long like it says... my edges always revert.... DSD... how did your clients edges keep up, and do you have any tips to help that... I don't wanna relax after 9 months or transitioning and 2 mini-chops... but i miss my sleek smoothness...lol
Thanks ladies!

Now her hair did great with it. It stayed straight for 2 weeks. She said she was careful not to get it wet and go outside and sweat it out. I just told her to make sure to wrap it at night.

As far as the edges, I don't care what you use. The always revert. Remember we sweat and wash our faces, apply make-up and such so we can't keep them straight withoug restraightening then.

I have however found a product that gets the edges smooth and keeps the smooth for a good period of time. It's my miracle product, one of my top 5's and I absolutely love it!!

Sounds like i need some of this in my life.

I am very underprocessed and have been lightly flat ironing about once a week for my hair to look straight. But it still doesnt come out as good as I would like.

I'm gonna try the sample sizes.

Thanks for posting!

salon014-vi.jpg

Thermasmooth Shampoo

A creamy, conditioning shampoo that thoroughly cleanses the hair in preparation for the smoothing process. The advance C3 smoothing Complex deposits pure, nourishing coconut oil to help moisturize and detangle dry and brittle hair.

Thermasmooth Conditioner

A luxurious, cream conditioner that softens and smoothes the hair cuticle for optimal manageability and shine prior to thermal styling. The advance C3 Smoothing Complex reinforces with inner cellular fortifying ceramide to help preserve elasticity and protect hair from thermal styling damage.

Thermasmooth Smooth Guard Smoothing Serum

Lightweight, leave-in thermal protecting serum buffers against heat styling damage and facilitates the use of heat tools by providing extra glide for easier manageability. The advance C3 Smoothing Complex with cationic polymers is designed to shield and polish while hair is being smoothed.

Thermasmooth Shine Extend Anti-Humidity Spritz

High shine finishing spritz polishes and locks in shine while lightly shielding the hair to resist humidity. Formulated with an easy comb, light hold to help retain style memory.

I used the Mizani Thermasmooth System on a repeat client and I think I am in love!

-Cut down styling time
-Made it easier to blowdry the hair /didn't take as much time
-Hair didn't ball up on ends as I blowdryed each section
-Hair felt soft and well conditioned
-Blowdry came out smoother
-Overall results were soft, smooth, shiny and bouncy hair

Here are the previous straightening pics when I straightened without Mizani and after with Mizani. This client has 4b hair.

Before Pics:

various072-vi.jpg
various073-vi.jpg

After Pics

salon012-vi.jpg
salon011-vi.jpg

This is a keeper for me too!!! It's the same product Balisi uses on my hair when I go to her salon. Results are in my siggy.

Back