Mizani Thermasmooth & Stylist

blacklove0607

Hi Ladies,

I used Mizani Thermasmooth yesterday for the second time with much better results - I skipped step 4 which is a spritz. My hair feels so much better!

I decided not to wait to get my hair trimmed because my hair has no shape and my hair is always easier to manage when it has a decent cut which means less heat. Should I take the Thermasmooth with me and have her apply the product? My NG will just revert without it anyway as soon as I exercise on Wednesday and that will mean more heat on my transitioning hair.

TIA

Hi Ladies,

I used Mizani Thermasmooth yesterday for the second time with much better results - I skipped step 4 which is a spritz. My hair feels so much better!

I decided not to wait to get my hair trimmed because my hair has no shape and my hair is always easier to manage when it has a decent cut which means less heat. Should I take the Thermasmooth with me and have her apply the product? My NG will just revert without it anyway as soon as I exercise on Wednesday and that will mean more heat on my transitioning hair.

TIA

Bumping!

And why have I spent the past 25 years of my life relaxing my hair? Because I didn't have LHCF information to help with my transition.My roots are feeling sooooooooo good!!!

Back