Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizer Lotion

:lachen: We all used to use the Pink Stuff huh!?! My SO luuuurbes this stuff...I can't convince him to use anything else. It makes his hair "curl up". All that beeswax and mineral oil holding it together :ohwell:

This thread is the perfect example of why I really appreciate this forum! I've used the pink stuff, too. For some reason, I didn't like it, and just stopped using it. Now I know why! I learn something new everytime I log on! :grin:

I use to Love Lusters Pink oil & I never had a Problem with it. But I haven't used it since '95'. But I mean Miss Jessies has Mineral Oil,Beeswax,Parabens,Petrolium,Paraffins etc. and other not so good for your hair ingredients and no one runs from that and it cost alot of money to have those ingredients that people say stay away from. I mean it also has some other good ingredients but you have to get through the bad to get to the good.

I don't know maybe it is just me.:nono:

(This is not to offend Miss Jessies Fans) Just a thought!

the ingredients: :nono:

Deionized Water, Mineral Oil, Lanolin, Beeswax, Petrolatum Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitan Oleate, Ethylhexyl Dimethyl PABA, Methylparaben, Propylparabean, Imidazolidine Urea, Fragrance, Red 33

But wait! On Walgreen's site there is a very postive review. Someone luvs herself some Pink Oil. :spinning:
http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jsp?CATID=100652&id=prod8253

Dang. Those are some crazy ingredients. The new stuff ain't much better. I run from anything with "gro" in the label. :nono:

Last edited:
Back