PINK OIL MOISTURIZER....WORST PRODUCT OF ALL TIME????

OMG I HATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTThis stuff. And to make matters worse...they came out with a "new and improved" MEGA MOISTURISER! UGH! Please put something else in that gorgeous head of hair.

oobrittany said:
I think I may give it another try as well.

WHy not ? you can buy a small bottle, it is very cheap. AT least you wont waste money if it doesn't work :)

I must admit i dont slather it on like i did in the past :-/
just a small amount will do the trick

you got to remember some peoples hair do ok with the bad stuff, mineral oil, beeswax etc....

I used it for years....I don't remember why I stopped. :confused: At this point I already have products that works wonderfully for my hair so I have no need for POM right now. :ohwell:

Yea.. to me this stuff contain the worst ingredients...beeswax, mineral oil, and petrolium... for a MOISturizer that was not the answer. No penetration what so ever!..:ohwell:
ajoyfuljoy said:
...seems like you might as well use engine oil on your hair! that stuff is sooooo greasy. It's the kind of stuff you put in your hair and then you be like, "Why did I just do that?":mad:

To me it just felt like it sat on top of my hair but never really penetrated it, if you know what I mean.

Unless you're about to make some pink fried chicken or change the oil in your car leave that mess alone! Pink Oil is DEFINATELY the worst product of all time.

Chayil

I never liked Pink Oil Moisturizer! I've had two beauticians tell me to stay away from this product. Not only is it the worst product ever but it suffocates your hair!!! Whoever made this product needs a --> :spank:

Back