Love her hair

Mook's hair

OK, I couldn't take the suspense, so I registered for the site and paid for the 1 month subscription ($3.00). That picture is with an article about tips from Khamit Kinks to create a professional looking nappy weave.

According to the article they don't sew the weave into the cornrow base - they tie it to the cornrows (the article does not elaborate on how they tie it). The weave hair they used is called Nappy Snappy and you can buy it at Khamit Kinks.

I don't know if you guys have ever been on Khamit's site, but when you see the charges for what they do, you know why it looks so good. :yep:

Thank you Cassandra for hunting down the info.

I guess I'll give a Wow to the weavers.

That does look gorgeous on her but I would be more impressed if that were really her hair!

I really don't like to misplace my feelings of inspiration and encouragement. :perplexed **off to view the Khamit site**

Cassandra1975

That does look gorgeous on her but I would be more impressed if that were really her hair!

I really don't like to misplace my feelings of inspiration and encouragement. :perplexed **off to view the Khamit site**
You should find pics on their site with models using their actual hair, in addition to the pics where hair/weave is added. :yep:

InnerSoul

@the bolded... I agree with you. I was thinking that was her real hair until I read your post above mine.