Just GROW Already!!!(Rant)

SmilingElephant

Okay...i'm getting a bit heated with my hair....i just need like an inch to claim waistlength.

I was hoping to be there by the end of March(last month) but...nope! didn't happen!

And now...my ends wants to act like they gettin all dry:wallbash:......i'm so upset.

I'm in the total waistlength challenge for 2009 as well as the other challenge........the first challenge ends in October. I hope i make it to my goal before then...:grin:...shouldn't be too hard right?

So anyways...while i'm mad at my hair...my mom was shocked the other day while i was putting my leave-in in my hair after co-washing....she didn't realize my hair had gotten so long bc i'm always wearing braidouts or buns to help protect my ends.

But when i wasn't mad at my hair...she was.....she didn't understand why i was washing my hair so much....but now she does!:drunk:

It's been a whole year...i didn't even celebrate....so here goes the party:

:dance7::hottub::roadrunner::happydance::thud::reddancer::woohoo:.....(yay)...My whole year anniversary was actually on March 7th...i had to work that day so after that i wa sbusy and everything so now i'm taking the time to celebrate my anniversary....'tis Grreek...there you go...put some Windex.

So anyways...thanx ladies here on LHCF for all your helpful info on helping me at least get THIS far in my journey....but i'm still aiming for Full Waistlength and next year i want to be completely texlaxed!:theteam:

Last edited:
Congrats on making it a year and hang tight, you'll be WL in no time at all. Once you get there, you'll forget all about the frustration! :bighug::bighug:

Happy anniversary!!!! :woot:

You'll be able to claim it before the year is up, patience my child :lol:

You still have done good. I wish I was battling for WL. Anyway, you will long reach your goal. I feel your pain though.

Back