Trims are a beautiful thing....

Candy_C

thanks to ayurveda! so i'm about 6 weeks backwards (lengthwise - check my sig) had a retouch and a trim 2day.

I DESPISE trims, trust me...but i'm actually very happy with the trim i had today after my touchup!...

Why?

Cos i know in 4 weeks time (with ayurveda/scalp massages and HOPE!) i will be at the same length i had yesterday, with no split ends..i'm back to my U shape again too...i hate V shapes

so this is for ladies who have recently had a trim and not impressed

:yep:

ps. waistlength is such a b***** now i see what all my hair idols who were struggling to obtain waistlength - were goin through...one minute your waistlength - then your not - then you need a trim...

jeeeeze

the game isnt over yet!

Last edited:

kiesha8185

Your hair looks so nice and thick! Thanks so much for sharing all your info on Ayurveda stuff, it really took my hair's health to the next level.

Nappity- I love the color of your hair!

Candy Your Hair Is Fab! :love: It Girl! I'm Struggling And Trying Not To Trim So I Know How You Feel.I Haven't Had A Trim Or Anything Since My Cut Last April So I Guess It's Time :rolleyes::perplexed:ohwell: :lol:

phyl73

thanks to ayurveda! so i'm about 6 weeks backwards (lengthwise - check my sig) had a retouch and a trim 2day.

I DESPISE trims, trust me...but i'm actually very happy with the trim i had today after my touchup!...

Why?

Cos i know in 4 weeks time (with ayurveda/scalp massages and HOPE!) i will be at the same length i had yesterday, with no split ends..i'm back to my U shape again too...i hate V shapes

so this is for ladies who have recently had a trim and not impressed

:yep:

ps. waistlength is such a b***** now i see what all my hair idols who were struggling to obtain waistlength - were goin through...one minute your waistlength - then your not - then you need a trim...

jeeeeze

the game isnt over yet!

Candy C, you are my hair idol.:yep:

Candy_C

Candy Your Hair Is Fab! :love: It Girl! I'm Struggling And Trying Not To Trim So I Know How You Feel.I Haven't Had A Trim Or Anything Since My Cut Last April So I Guess It's Time :rolleyes::perplexed:ohwell: :lol:

your hair is lookin seriousley shiney!! good job

argh trims r hard, but once a year i think i can handle! lol

BeautifulFlower

I hate trims too but they always make the hair look nice... I dont plan to trim for a very long time though.

But you know you can grow it back overnight (exaggerating a bit) so it no sweat....

Your hair is 2 die for hun

Candy_C

Mariposasexygirl: i've always preferred U shapes to blunts and V...v's make the hair taper off at the ends...mine were tapered to just past waistlength!

mscolwhite:

yeh she did a good job, but she aint seein scissors touch my hair for another 12 months!

growinstrong

Candy, your hair is just simply beautiful and that trim makes it that much better. You'll have your 1"-1.5" in 4 weeks :yep: with the ayurvedic techniques. You're such and inspiration