June 11, 12, 13 - What Are Your Hair Plans?????

michaela

Natural 4b
wow this week went by really fast or I must be really tired...Im thinkin about doin the samething I did last time washing with a regular shampoo following up with ayurvedic tea rinse dcing over nite and rollersetting but i dislike sleeping in the rollers...oh well

Aggie

Cowashed this morning and will be cowashing again tomorrow morning before heading off to work. As for Saturday and Sunday, I am not sure yet but will update when I do.

Cxshortie

I am going to wash with Elasta QP Soy Oyl and use DPR-11 for DC; H-Two to seal and then blow dry, flat iron and wrap.

Toy

Im taking the day off tomorrow Yay! 3 day weekend anyway so saturday I will be,

Conditioning wash with Wen Fig cleansing conditioner & Skala fruit Cocktail Mask.

SuchMagnificent

Taking a Break from Posting
I will be attempting my very first quick weave..it just seems so convenient. I promise to make sure no glue touches these strands..lol

taj

It's my Birthday tomorrow!:dance7: So now that I'm free of da weave, I'm gonna continue my personal no heat challenge and TRY to stretch my hair w/ a roller set. Then put it in a pony/bun, which won't be an easy feat because I'm nearly 15 weeks post texlaxed and considering transitioning. I hope I can make it look sessy 'cause I told DH I wanna "rock the Casba" tomorrow night.

YAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY angiet1985 & Diva_Esq!!!! IT'S MY B-DAY TOO!!:grin:

Last edited:

SherylsTresses

I'm going to a wedding this weekend so I will.....

Clarify, Protein & Flat Iron -- I'll be 10 months and 1 week post:lick:

1. Saturated hair with conditioner and EVOO
  2. Detangle hair with very wide tooth comb
  3. Plait hair in 6 loose sections with barrettes on ends; 2 front, 1 top, 3 back area
  4. Shampoo with KeraCare 1st Lather
  5. Shampoo with K-Pak shampoo in braids using shower comb to scrub scalp
  6. Protein treatment with K-Pak Reconstructor, 5 mins
  7. Deep condition with K-Pak Intense Hydrator conditioner, 5 mins
  8. Remove barrettes from ends to complete final rinse
  9. Towel dry w/o disturbing position of detangled hair
  10. Apply Lacio Lacio leave-in, Chi Volume Boost and Chi 44 Iron Guard and airdry
  11. Apply Chi Silk Infusium
  12. Flat iron using my Chi flat iron
  13. Keep style using pincurls
  14. Moisturize as needed with an oil-based moisturizer

KurlyNinja

I'm 12 weeks post today. I co-washed with Skala G3, put in my own personal leave-in condish (1/4 Paul Mitchell-the detangler, 1/4 EVOO, 1/4 - Vitaman D Milk, 1/4 - Water), Wet Bunned.

Tomorrow I'll probably deep condish with a Skala Shea Butter/Choco mix and do some twists for a twist out so I can have some type of style for the weekend.

Tif392002

Im taking down my indivduals, shampoo my hair with Mill Creek Biotin Shampoo.... after that i will use aphogee 2-min reconstructor, and then deep condition with ORS replenishing pack. Then i will leave in- giovanni direct and a lil aphogee green tea, and lightly blow dry. After this i will braid it back up in the individuals for 2-3 more weeks.

and before all this i wll do a ACV rinse, to clarify since i hadnt done it in about 6 weeks.

Last edited:

Aggie

Cowashed and moisturized my hair this morning. I won't be doing anything to it tomorrow though - oh wait, maybe I'll be moisturizing it, but that's all I think. I have a very long day at work tomorrow and won't have any hair time to play with:nono:.

PistolWhip

Co-wash w/Skala 3G
DC & Steam with Alter Ego Garlic
Rinse w/Roux Porosity Control
Apply Shea Butter & Long Aid Gel.................twist/twist/twist

Jewell

Cowashing & DC'ing with a cheapie & my new moist. reconstructor condish. Oiling scalp with MTG mix, braiding while damp, airdrying, wearing LF if I have to go out. Back in Wig mode, I just didn't want to damage my hair by combing too much during the week while bunning.

TLC1020

Nothing... 11 weeks post and in braids... Going as far as I could maybe the whole summer.. We shall see... Definitely will try....

ashessehsa

12th: WNG
13th: WNG lol...usually I'll flat iron on the weekends since those are my "off" gym days, but I'm too lazy this weekend :lachen:

MonaLisa

My and Phyto (Fi-Toe) have a date in the bathroom in about five minutes....
24 weeks post is good...I want to get some conditioning time in before the Maxwell concert in a few weeks :)

chelleypie810

i washed w/ hair one tea tree, conditioned with it also and added silicon mix original. Rinsed and added NTM silk touch leave in, then bunned. I'm 10 weeks post..trying to stretch to aug..but may relax in july.

Last edited:

Britt

I pre treated w/ coconut oil this morning
Washed w/ my usual Alaffia poo
Deep conditioned w/ KBB hair mask mixed w/ coconut oil
Giovanni leave in

Airdrying now.

Aggie

I only moisturized my hair this morning with my own concoction and my hair still feels moisturized even now.

SuchMagnificent

Taking a Break from Posting
I posted this in Random Hair thoughts as well: This is what I managed to come up with this weekend. My very first quick weave, my very first time trying it. I will experiment with different hairstyles later..I feel pretty confident about it. No glue touched my strands as promised