March 26, 27 & 28th - What Are Your Hair Plans?

IrrationalThoughts

taking out my yarn twists and playing in my hair with the new products I got and techniques I found. Maybe mixing up some butters...which my hair will probably hate and I will use on my body...

Then sunday I will plait, I wanna try those connected plaits that I used to hate so much as a child. Resting my hair for my next adventure.

silenttullip

wash with my new 5 in 1 alpha thanks to you ladies
dc with gpb
rinse out with curl junkie and then uh oil rinse maybe
and then leave in and do something braids probably

afrikurl

On saturday I will be rocking a twist out then when get home I will shampoo with TJ nourish spa, DC with Silicon mix and a steamy towel from the microwave, juice. Then let airdry braided (for an eventual bun) or rollerset with them medium roller I bought 3 months ago

Truth

Washing on sat..DC'n with ehhh something with heat...and since I haven't did twist in so long... I think i'ma throw some twist in with either braids or twist in the front...

CurliDiva

I'm staying home tonight to do my hair!

Starting off with an oil pre-poo steam treatment for 30 mins and protien treatment followed by moisture co wash.

I'm also going to sort my conditioner by moisture and protien so that I can start to alternate while co washing.

Jewell

Nothin. Had my wash day Tuesday night. Will be wearing my wig (see sig pic) when I go out only; otherwise I will be moisturizing/spritzing nightly, oiling scalp prn (<-- abbrev. for as needed), and letting my hair "breathe." It's braided, so I won't be doing anything else to it. Made me a new leave-in mix last night, so my hair will be happy as I am with the progress.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Starting off with this Red Palm Oil Restorative Treatment *sorta like Ojon* Pre-Poo smells really good like lemons:lick:

Clarify with AO Green Tea Clarifying Shampoo

Co-Wash with Nexxus Humectress or Alterna Hemp Hydrate *something that's already open*

Use 1 Packet of Redken Deep Fuel

Nexxus Emergencee under dryer for 10-15 minutes

DC with Joico Moisture Recovery

Vial of Matrix Ceramides

PC/Leave-In etc....Dry under Dryer

*Preparing to Self-Relaxer April 2nd **14 weeks post**:yep:

Blessedmocha

This weekend i will,
Prepoo with Aphogee 2 min,
Wash with ORS Aloe rid
DC with ORS Replenishing
Leave in Nexxus Humectin
Seal with ELasta Mango butter,
May then braidout or blowdry.. Havnt decided yet.

Cant wait

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
On sunday I'm going to wash my hair

Pre-poo with PC on my ng, and oil+alfaparf nourishing cream on the ends

shampoo with ORS creamy aloe

PC for 2 min

DC with ORS repleneshing conditioner

PC for 1 min

put on my leave-ins and airdry as usual

PistolWhip

Sat:co-wash with AOHR
DC/Steam with Alter Ego Garlic Treatment
rinse then apply PC then rinse then...........add some CFC gold and twist :>

fivetimestwo

well since tomorrow will be my 4th day of straight hair, I plan on cowashing/DC and braiding it up so I can put it under my half wig(s). I just trimmed about 2 inches of relaxed hair off so I won't be straightening again at least for a couple of months.

arosieworld

Thanks 4 our nail *****!
I am stuck... I am supposed to be trying two strand twist for the first time and I am just sitting here with conditioner on my head ignoring the idea. I suck at doing my hair.

Toy

Saturday..Co Washed/Deep conditioned with Wen Fig & Organique Amla & Holy Basil Conditioner under a heat Cap for an Hour.

Porosity Control 1 min.

Moisturized with Proline Softner Moisturizer,S-curl,Hairveda Whipped Ends Hydration,Qhemet Olive & Honey Balm Sealed with Natural Coconut oil.

Airdry.

JJamiah

Didn't wash my hair after all, next week.

I guess I changed a little as well. I washed with Hair One Olive Oil 2 times. then I used Ion Extreme moisture mixed with Porosity control under the steamer for 30 minutes, afterward I left my self heating cap on for 1 hour. rinsed used aphogee green tea and Healthy sexy hair soy-leave in. Applied Herstyler serum, got Under the dryer for 10 minutes, blow dried for 2 minutes and applied a little more herstyler serum, citre shine luminating mist and pony-up'd. Soft.