October 29th, 30th, and 31st - What R Your Hair Plans????

JJamiah

Hello LHCF,

Happy Halloween to those who participate.

WHEW HEW my braids are OUT and what I am doing to my hair this weekend is washing with Hair one Olive Oil. Sitting with ORS Replenishing Pak on my hair under my conditioning self heating cap ($1.99), then using some Aphogee 2 minute after for about 5-10 minutes. I will rinse and add my leave ins Ahpogee leave in and green tea, apply some Argan Oil. Dry under the dryer for about 10 minutes, then blow dry the rest through.

Style will be a simple BUN! with my Clip in bangs ;)

So LHCF What R Ur Hair Plans this weekend?

NikkiQ

Ohhhh I'll be doing my usual as I get ready for a busy Halloween weekend. Moisturize tonight and tomorrow, shampoo and DC on Sunday. Can't wait until Tuesday to take these braids out!!!

curlyninjagirl

Happy Holloween!

I'm going to clarify, followed by my usual 2 hour DC with AO HSR. I have been looking forward to clarifying for weeks! It's by far my fave wash day! I've been experimenting with bi-weekly shampooing. UH-UH, it's not for me! Back to once a week; if it ain't broke...

Whimsy

Tonight I'm going to wash and braid my hair so it can air dry

Tomorrow I will be straightening it with my maxiglide

Saturday I will just keep it up in a bun

Sunday I will use my waver or curling iron on it for the first time in forever so I can do my hair for the halloween parade

I'll keep my hair straight for the week, but probably up mostly.

gadgetdiva

I'm chelating, light protein treatment (ApHogee 2 Minute), deep conditioning with my Elasta QP DPR-11+ or Silk Elements Megasilk Olive Moisturizing follow with my Roux PC C&C, rinse and apply my leave-in(s) and air dry if I have the time. then after its dry, I will seal w/ the CHI Silk infusion, wrap w/ saran sit under dryer for 15 min then I'm done!

choctaw

Find out what color my hair is after last night's full henna treatment ... some hennas can dye release in less than 2 hours :yep:

Gemini350z

I did everything today, due to the fact that I will be extremely busy with halloween activities and studying for state exams this weekend.

I washed my hair(and extensions) with KeraCare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo, DC with Kenra Nourishing Masque mixed with BBD stretch (was under the dryer for around an hour). Rinsed, detangled and used Salerm leave-in with a little KeraCare wrap setting lotion sat under the dryer to dry.

Will probably lightly flatiron, add a little Alma and Olive oil creme and call it a day.

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Hey girls! I just finished pre pooing with coconut and amla oil.
I'll be co-washing with, Suela Canela & Romero.
DC with Baba De Caracol, air dry to about 80% then apply leavins.
I'll be blow drying on cool so that I can cut about 2-3 inches off.
Mist hair with water so that it's damp and do a flexible rod set.
Sit under dryer for 30 minutes then style my curls. :)

Last edited:

lavaflow99

In search of the next vacation
DC on dry hair overnight on Saturday with Silk Elements MegaCholesterol/Hair Mayo mix with oils then cowash on Sunday with Aussie Moist/VS. Apply leave-ins and then air dry while I watch football :woot:

HeChangedMyName

I think I may wash, DC and flexi-rod. I'm thinking of some way to put in some flat twists or something and then flexirod it something off to the side or anything more fun.

Diva_Esq

Friday night: Wash, protein, deep condition (trying my new Cream of Nature Argan Oil Conditioning Treatment w/ honey & EVOO under my new Gold N Hot heating bonnet).

Saturday: Cowash, coilout w/ flower or headband

Sunday: 2nd day coilout or into puff

Princess Tam Tam

Friday

Wash with YES to Carrots Shampoo using this method [video=youtube;P1FQ79FD2VY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1FQ79FD2VY[/video]

Deep Condition hair with warm coconut milk and honey.

Use green tea apple vinegar hair rinse.

Use T shirt to squeeze water out of hair

Use leave in( infusium 23, nu ade super oil, aloe vera juice and Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol Plus)

Braid hair in 4 plaits.

Saturday

Do a two strand flat twist updo using organic root stimulator gel.

Inspiration for updo:

[video=youtube;AGfAAKj92Os]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGfAAKj92Os[/video]

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
I just clarified my hair and did a protein treatment (Motions CPR)
Friday- Nothing
Saturday-Nothing
Sunday-Nothing

ms.blue

I plan on doing absolutely nothing. I'm experimenting on myself to see how long I can go without manpulating my hair.

30something

Almost 10 weeks post soo...
Sunday: probably co wash with vo5 and do a braid out on flexi rods... they always come out great.. can't forget to do a black tea rinse too.. but I'll probably forget.. of course.

Use salerm 21 and herbal essences long term relationship leave in (for ends) as leave in.. seal with my new love Jojoba oil!

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
friday/saturday - hide under wig
sunday - poo with Hair One Olive Oil, DC with AOWC and 1tbsp aphogee 2 min, roux pc, rinse, air dry or roller set.

CB1731

I DC'd today and I will be wearing it in a bun. I will co-wash on Sunday and throw it in a bun again. I had my hair straight this week and after about day 3, I could feel my hair starting to suffer. I will not straighten it again until December.

lilsparkle825

Hey JJamiah :) I've been on a spontaneous hiatus for a few weeks....took some time to focus on a few things in my life, and now I'm back just in time for the first change in my hairstyle all month.

Wednesday I washed my hair....I wore it straight all month like I intended, but my SO was begging me to bring the curly hair back, so I gave in and let him wash it. :) This weekend I will be restoring my hair with some deep conditioning. I also need to decide whether I will continue with my cold weather straight hair routine as planned come the first week of November, since he insists on telling me how beautiful my hair is when I wear it curly. :rolleyes: I must admit it's cute, but he's throwing off my regimen! Perhaps as a compromise to him, I'll do 3 weeks straight/one week curly. After all, I'm the one actually STYLING this hair. ;)

Friday: DC using this sample of Aveda Damage Remedy I picked up from a local retail store. I will follow up with Matrix Biolage Conditioning Balm, then use the Kimmaytube leave-in to either set my hair on sponge rollers or do a braidout OR braid & curl.
Saturday: moisturize and seal
Sunday: Since it will probably be time to cowash, I will do whatever style I didn't do on Friday.

nubiangoddess3

Saturday - Taking out 6 weeks cornrow/ Tree Braids
Sunday- Clarifying and Hennaing my Hair

Then back to Tree Braids Monday

Phaer

Happy Halloween all!!

I will be removing my kinky twist out tonight (after 2.5 months), cutting off all of my relaxed hair (I just can't make it as a long term transitioner, the weak relaxed hair is getting on my nerves :freakout:. My last relaxer was in April 2010, plus I figure, when I get tired of wearing wigs I can rock my short do)

I will then use Mantra's Jatamansi & Hibiscus Nourishing Hair Oil overnight with a plastic hair cap, so as not to ruin my pillowcase,

Wash my hair Saturday morning with Mantra's Palma Christi cream shampoo (it has Castor Oil!!), use my new steamer for the first time with the Cream of Nature Argan Oil treatment, do you guys normally apply conditioner when you are rising it out? if so, I will use Mantra's Fenugreek conditioner. Allow my hair to air dry, braid my hair and wig it out for the next month, while I treat my edges and do protein treatments, end of November getting kinky twists again.

Highly Favored8

I removed all of my flat twist about an hour. Washed my hair with Suave Coconut shampoo. Used a 2 min. reconstrutor - I had these twists in for appox.one month. I have long term realtionship Herbal essence as my condish. I will keep this on until some time tonite.

I hope to get to the salon next week.

janeemat

I will be doing my relaxer this weekend! I will be adding my semi rinse as well. I'm 13 wks post now. I stopped doing long stretches last year after doing a 5 month stretch. I loooooooooove relaxer time!