I'm just going to put it out there...Does your pubic hair look like your natural hair

Re: I'm just going to put it out there...Does your pubic hair look like your natural

No. It's good hair. Like this

kuzzinittsanta1fq5.jpg

LMAO!!!:lachen::lachen:

Re: I'm just going to put it out there...Does your pubic hair look like your natural

kuzzinittsanta1fq5.jpg

Noooo you didn't.

If you thinned it out...that looks like mines. :lachen:

Minus the highlights of course.

But YOU'RE Sleek n Bouncy. So yours just might be professionally styled and have highlights :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

My noot noot hair is straight.

But this thread has made me self conscious about wearing my puff. :perplexed

lol @ this thread

my 'hair' is 1b... extremely straight

LOL not at all!!!! mine are 1a and super shiny. I wish all my hair was that shiny...

My little joints be shiny as I don't know what? I have to stop and think, "did moitsurize today and seal with castor oil down there?" Because the little hairs I do have (I'm waxed and proud of it!) are so shiny...but boy is it nappy down there! Not "coily" or 'curly" or any of those other cute little words, but nappy. I'm a 4C on my head, and a 17B in my goodie jar...Mmh.

Not so much. She's wavy and coarse with a natural shine...what is that 2b, 3a? I have no idea. :blush3:

This is by far the funniest thread I have ever read on LHCF. Funnier even than the LHCF chicken who crossed the road. My side hurts I am laughing so hard!!

omg ! this thread is so funny to me, i was JUST thinking about this earlier. i WISH the hair on my head looked like the hair down there !

LOL at this entire thread....I wish the hair on my head was like the hair...well you know... I'd be a 3b or c!

No OP. My pubic hair is much coarser and hard than the hair on my head, they are however shinier and silkier to the touch...oops, TMI:look:

DUDE I swear I was going to ask this earlier today after I was putting lotion on this morning. I was like... wtf yall.

i wish...i think i must be a 5c/d "down there" :lachen:

i have to keep it bald or very short:nono: im just sayin

I saw something on Discovery Channel a while back. Pubic hair follicles are different. They are shaped like an oval (0) so the hair is almost forced to grow in a corkscrew and be coarse.
Scalp hair is usually shaped almost perfectly round (O).

That said, almost all my body hair is straight or nearly straight. The only place I have curls are on my head :grin:

The bolded only occurs for individuals who have straight type 1 hair. Most curly or kinky hair types have follicles that are elliptically-shaped-the more oval the follicle, the curlier the strand-this is true for any hair that grows on the body

Y'all are CRAZY!!!

I have always wished the hair on my head was more like my pubes....I'm thinking 3a. Easy to manage with some curl pattern, doesn't dry out or frizz, will straighten if you tie it down, can wash everyday with regular soap and still maintains some shine and no conditioner required...

You know my eyebrow hairs are pretty slammin too....

The pubes have all the goods!!

PUH-LEEZE Ladies, DO NOT start posting hair goals for down there. :nono:

Hahahahahahaahaa!! I had to read the thread again!! Why am I actually banging the table like ---->:lachen::lachen:

Hair goals--LoL!! LoL!! OK like "knee length by summer '09" Hahahahaha!! Oh, I'm crying!!!

Hahahahahahaahaa!! I had to read the thread again!! Why am I actually banging the table like ---->:lachen::lachen:

Hair goals--LoL!! LoL!! OK like "knee length by summer '09" Hahahahaha!! Oh, I'm crying!!!

Put some MN on that ish and it can serve two purposes at once.

I was asked this question the other day by my boyfriend ( we don't get down like that) and almost died laughing. After close inspection I concluded the are really similar after washing

kuzzinittsanta1fq5.jpg

Just saw this....fell down.
Woke up DH snort/giggling.
What is this...ankle length?!?! BWAAA!!! HAAAA!!! HAAAA!!!
Sending to my mom and sister for the best laugh all week.

...only here...:lachen::lachen::lachen:

*sneaking out of thread*

I am hating on y'all with that good hair. My P.H. is a 4ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

I saw the title and tried to look away. LMAO! This thread is hillarious

Reminds me of a car accident or fender bender......You are SOOO tempted to look!

Mine is much finer down there, maybe 3A/3B. Too bad it's not on my head!

hehehehheeh this is hilarious! No i have natural hair and take it from me ur natural hair on ur head and the hair down there do NOT have the same texture, at all!

Nope mine is super straight and its super curly on my head:grin:

Back