I think I cured my PJism!!! (Kind of long but may be helpful)

Dayjoy

Old School Member
I had accumulated so much stuff. I would read about some raved on product and the next thing I know it would somehow be in my closet. I bought stuff that worked for a problem that I didn't even have.:nono: It got to be such a mess that I had to do some organizing. I pulled out ALL of the stuff from my closet and bathroom and had it all over my queen-sized bed, floor, chair, dresser, and nightstand. There was a lot of stuff. I went through everything and decided to keep only what works well or I may need but hadn't tried yet. There's still a lot of stuff but now it's manageable.:yep: I have some good stuff and decided to list them on the exchange board (please look for my listings soon!). When I was done I felt absolved of my PJ sins and my closet looks so clean. When I went to Target today I actually had no desire to go to the hair product aisle. This was the FIRST TIME that has happened since I joined in May of last year. I am so proud of myself!!

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
That's great, good for you! :clapping:

I wish I could be cured of my pjism :ohwell:

(so uh, when are you gonna list all your stuff? You know, cause uh, a friend wants to know :sekret: :look: )

Transformer

Maybe we can start a 12 step program! I just can't go down the beauty isle. The good news is that I'm determined to use only the "organics" stuff and I shop at whole foods for my hair stuff...It's 30 minutes away and I only go twice a month!

clever

I'm happy for you!Myabe one day I can too be cured of this disease..

That's great, good for you! :clapping:

I wish I could be cured of my pjism :ohwell:

(so uh, when are you gonna list all your stuff? You know, cause uh, a friend wants to know :sekret: :look: )
ditto:curtain: