i double dog dare you to join the message yo scalp challenge!

I used to do this at the beginning of my hair journey
but I was trying low to no manipulation... my hair
always gets tangled when I do scalp massages :perplexed
where can I find an electric one??? :grin:

I've been doing 5-7 minutes twice/day since Candy_C's thread. :yep:
I cheat tho. I use an electric scalp massager. I had a lot of success with
it last year. :yep:

I'm in!

I think I'm a bit late but I still want in. What type of electric scalp massager do you have. I purchased one that looked like a helmet a while ago and all it did was shake my brains to death so I tossed it.

Ok Im in. :grin:
Im making an herbal oil infusion right now that I plan to massage my scalp with. I plan on using the herbal oil infusion every other day or every 2 days but ill still massage every day

I haven't massaged since Monday. I'm relaxing tomorrow and I didn't want to risk it. I'll start back up on Friday.

Im in...I want one of these though:

936f_1.JPG

Looks creepy but a cousin had one and it feels soooo good.

Count me in too...i have been scrithing for the past to days so hopefully i can continue with this without dropping for after a short period....

I have a battery powered one and it's off the chain!
I got it from Wal-mart for $5.:grin:

stop playing...girl you gonna have me stalking walmart today. Where was it in the store *please don't say it was on clearance yrs ago:perplexed*

LOL.
I did get it a few years ago BUT....

I just saw them a couple of weeks ago at Wal-Mart as well.
It was at the end of one of the aisles. You know those aisles where they always have weird stuff?

That's where they had them a few years ago too. I don't know if they're still $5, but I did a search online and here's what I came up with.

The first site seems like they're a little expensive, but the 2nd site (ebay) has them for sale as well. HTH

http://www.reliefmart.com/octomassager_head_massager.htm

The one below looks almost identical to the one I have. Mine has 2 speeds as well.

http://item.express.ebay.com/Health...ZMassageQQptdiZ657QQddiZ1278QQcmdZExpressItem

Last edited:
Im in..... as long as I can remember to do them....:wallbash: Can anyone tell me where I can find/buy some EOs?? Are they REALLY expensive?

Im in..... as long as I can remember to do them....:wallbash: Can anyone tell me where I can find/buy some EOs?? Are they REALLY expensive?

Some people buy them online, but I never want to wait for things to bve shipped (impatient).

I have purchased from Whole Foods and from GNC. The most expensive EO I've seen in the stores was like $7, but online they are much cheaper (but figure in shipping and handling).

Back