I "created" a moisturizer--it's pretty good

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I \"created\" a moisturizer--it\'s pretty good

I put into a spray bottle: Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner, V05 Strawberries and Creme Conditioner, almond oil, apricot kernel oil, jojoba oil, and water. I don't spray it right on to my hair, but I spray it into my hand and then put it in my hair. It does leave my hair feeling moist. Just thought I'd share...

Re: I \"created\" a moisturizer--it\'s pretty good

sounds nice! i love having various oils and things around the house-theres no limit to what you can create!
wink.gif

That's a good idea! I have a spray bottle with conditioner water that I can add some olive oil into.

ohhh thats sounds like a good idea. hmmm i need to find my spray bottle. thanks for sharing. God bless you all.

It sounds good----I have three of those items--EMB, VO% and water!!!! Hmmmm......
scratchchin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
I put into a spray bottle: Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner, V05 Strawberries and Creme Conditioner, almond oil, apricot kernel oil, jojoba oil, and water. I don't spray it right on to my hair, but I spray it into my hand and then put it in my hair. It does leave my hair feeling moist. Just thought I'd share...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yummy, not only does that sound good but it smells good too
smile.gif
Thanks for sharing SG

Sounds good Supergirl
I have also made my own moisturizer using grapessed, lavender, peppermint & rosemary oils, distilled water and EVOO. This concotion has made my hair so soft I cannot keep my hands out of my hair.

Off topic - Supergirl I love your hair. You are one of my inspirations.

CH,

You're right--it does smell GREAT!

Pradalover,

Thank you!

[ QUOTE ]
pradalover said:
Sounds good Supergirl
I have also made my own moisturizer using grapessed, lavender, peppermint & rosemary oils, distilled water and EVOO. This concotion has made my hair so soft I cannot keep my hands out of my hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

What measurement do you use? Do you only use this on your hair or your scalp too?

thats a great idea and you can add or change things to suit individual needs.

Sounds like a pretty good combo. I love mixing stuff too:)

[ QUOTE ]
ballet_bun said:
[ QUOTE ]
pradalover said:
Sounds good Supergirl

[/ QUOTE ]

What measurement do you use? Do you only use this on your hair or your scalp too?

[/ QUOTE ]

Um--Negro measurements! ...which just means a drop of that, a squeeze of this, shake and see if you like the consistency--if not keep playing.

Thanks I just made one too with suave milk&honey and evoo and water it felt good going on and gave me some slip when combing I will see how my hair is after it dries

I was inquiring about pradalover's hair oil recipe measurements ... or does she measure the same way?

[/ QUOTE ]Um--Negro measurements! ...which just means a drop of that, a squeeze of this, shake and see if you like the consistency--if not keep playing.

[/ QUOTE ]

lachen70.gif
Girl, you so crazy!!! "negro measurements" I nearly wet my pants when I read that.

Thanks a mil!

I wa sjust about to post a message for new moisturizer tryouts as the stuff I've been trying has not been lasting too long once I'm sitting/out there in the sun!

Thanks will try this one - like that the cond with help to make it creamy as my hair seems to receive creams better than straight oils.

Thanks again!

Back