Votes: 45 10.3%
  • 32oz/ 4 cups

• 40oz or more: If more how much

Votes: 255 58.5%
  • I don't drink water but I need to start

• Total voters
I hate water . I usually dont drink any and if theres nothing else available then I dont drink anything at all. I know this is really, really bad . I have gone through spurts where I make an effort to drink more water , and I do pretty good. I think Im gonna challenge mysely to drink nothing but water for the next 2 weeks. While Im at it I think i'll start taking my vitamins agaig too.

I drink at least a liter (dont know who many ounces that is). I have to step it up because Im always on and off the water but I notice that my complexion is sooooooooo much better when I drink it. Ive been back on my kick for about two weeks and im comfortable going outside without makeup. Its hard because I hate water but I have to make up my mind that its what I need for a healthy body and mind...

I try to drink a gallon a day, most days. In the summer time, I usually make it, not so much in the winter.

Not enough :wallbash: about 34~ 40 oz per day..... on the weekends i dont drink much at all..... Being at work allows me to have a schedule.

I drink 3-4 16 oz bottles of water, but I do it for many reasons besides hair growth. I just recently learned on this board that water intake could impact hair growth. Anyway, I drink water for these reasons:

*To improve my eating habits. I had a lot of stomach problems this year, and I don't think sodas and the acid within them was helping the situation.
*Weight control - I successfully lost 17 pounds and maintained it by drinking a lot of water.
*Tooth decay - I had one too many crowns/fillings this year, so something had to give (sodas, kool aids, candy), etc.
*To keep my skin hydrated - I'm in my 30's now, so I've read a lot about the importance of proper rest and hydration. I have physically noticed a difference in the health and glow of my skin when I drink a lot of water and when I stop.

Drinking water for hair growth is just a BONUS in my opinion!

I just started drinking 2 glasses per day a few days ago...I have the roughest skin, dryest hair, and am starting to get dark cirlces and lines under my eyes that my esthetician said is from dehydration...but i still cant pull myself to drink water...yuck!

I need to drink more water as well. I find myself looking a little on the rough side lately. I thought my dark circles and dry skin was from the cold weather and not enough rest.

I drink 4 - 16.9oz bottles a day, a lil over 64oz. Sometime I fall off and only drink 2 or 3 but for the most part, 4. My skin starts to glow after doing 4 bottles a day for a week straight.

I just started drinking 2 glasses per day a few days ago...I have the roughest skin, dryest hair, and am starting to get dark cirlces and lines under my eyes that my esthetician said is from dehydration...but i still cant pull myself to drink water...yuck!

I noticed these clearing up for me after about a week, week and a half. I'm back on it now. I can only drink my water 1 - 16oz bottle at a time. If I try to drink one big bottle or jug, it will look like to much to do.

I usually drink about half the required amount; 64 ozs. just runs right thru me!:blush: I do try to drink it throughout the day, and at each meal.

I try to drink about half my body weight, and since I weigh more right now because I'm pregnant, let's just say that's a lot of water.

I drink about 2 litres, want to increase it though...but it's difficult because I can't keep running to the toilet all the time! Especially at work when I have long 2/3 hour meetings.

I drink 6 16oz bottles daily, have been for about 6 yrs or so. I don't know how it affects my hair, I did it for health reasons.

I drink at least 12-13 cups of water a day. I do not know how it has affected my hair yet so far however, I do feel lot fuller and cleaner on the inside.

Between 3 and 5 16oz bottles a day. I take MSM and i heard it will mess with your period if you dont drink enough water. So with each pill (3 a day) I drink one bottle of water....... The last two are just because i get really thristy at night:grin:

I try to Drink 64oz a day. Great for Skin, Hair, Metabolism and everything else. Afterall: The Human body itself is 80% Water. That's why it is so easy to get dehydrated. People really don't know the Value of Drinking Plenty of Water !:grin:

I drink about 60 ounces a day. i only have noticed my acne disappearing (I mean stopped in its tracks) I couldn't say if it is affecting my hairgrowth b/c the growth that I am getting could be from exercising or my OCT/MN mixture or my multivitamin. Who knows.

I drink a gallon a day, I've been doing it for years. I never paid attention to my hair before this year so I have no idea how the water affects it.

I drink so little water that my kidneys hurt..literally. :( I hate water!!!! But I am going to force myself to drink as much as I can b4 I'm on dialysis. I know it would flush me out and help with my skin too. It's hard for me though.

I have drank so much water over the years that I don't keep track, but I'm well over 64oz of fluids a day...I also take Dandelion Root extract capsules to alleviate water retention in effort to avoid getting high blood pressure...I don't have it, but too much water may contribute to it according to doc.

well, I have people guess my age all the time & they usually say somewhere betw 25yrs -low 30s, but I just turned 40yrs a few months ago...she said that she is convinced that the water has played a big part in my skin

Back