How much growth in a month??

Everyone's body is different, so is the hair on your head. I believe that our hair does have growth spurts, but I also believe that you can change the growing pattern (as far as amount of growth) of your hair. First with a change in what goes in your body, then with how you manipulate your hair and last but not least what you do to your hair. Though my hair grows fast, if I don't take care of my body especially, my hair seems to only grow a half of what it does now. Make sure that the supplements that you are taking are quality supplements. I know a lot of you ladies (including myself) buy your biotin from Freeda. They are a kosher company. Do you buy any of the other supplements that they offer. It seems to me that their other supplements would be just as good. I am currently buying a lot of mineral supplements and powdered vitamins. And though they are more expensive, the results have been outstanding. I am more energetic, my complexion is peaches and cream like (I am constantly getting complimented on it). Several people have actually said that I seem like I am getting younger. I guess I have more vitality for life. And my hair, skin and nails are reaping benefits from these supplements big time.

My hair grows ridiculously slow. I know this because I colored my hair in the middle of October, and I've only gotten 1-1.5" of new growth! It's frustrating, but at least I know it's growing (before, I didn't think it was growing at all). I started using Surge and Rosemary regularly in December, so hopefully it will speed up my growth rate.

My hair grows slowly but steadily :D
I get about 1 cm of growth every month. Converted to inches that's only 0.39370079 inches a month!! That's nothing compared to all of you... :crying3: boohooo! LOL.
Anyway, my hair has always grown this slow but now it's long so it can be done.

I am not sure how much growth I get monthly. My hair has a very tight curl pattern; even when stretched it is hard to tell. I would estimate it to be around 3/4 inches.

I've gotten 3/4 of an inch at the most. Most of the time I get 1/2 an inch. Sometimes though my hair doesn't seem to budge at all.

Not really sure, because my curl pattern is very tight, I would say about 0.5 to nearly 1 inch, providing I do a lot of exercise, but it usually ends up less than 0.5, plus the problem I am not very consistent at all, but I am learning to be.

I just finished a 3 month, no relaxer challenge. Tonight I measured my new growth (stretched) and I only have about half an inch. That means that my hair is growing less than the typical 1/4 inch that most people get. :(

Back