HOTs, Oil Rinses, Ends/Scalp Sealing Challenge 5/1/11- 8/31/11

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
tiffers I haven't gotten mine yet. I don't 'dabble' with too many of her scents.:nono: Jasmine has me spoiled.:blush: Anyway, She said she plans to ship mine by Wednesday (2nd order) I only had like 3 things: Complete Protein, Kupanga Conditioner and Avocado Intense.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
IDareT'sHair Some of this stuff really surprised me, it smells reallyreallyreally yummy! :lick:

Imma use the Avocado conditioner today and can't wait!

I wonder if the Complete Protein will be as good to you as SSI Okra Reconstructor. You gotta give me a review when you try it.

Brownie518

I did a prepoo earlier with a mix of amla, brahmi, mustard seed, and hemp. It stank but my hair feels good.

Lita - Welcome back!!! We missed you! Sorry for your loss...

Lita

I did a prepoo earlier with a mix of amla, brahmi, mustard seed, and hemp. It stank but my hair feels good.

Lita - Welcome back!!! We missed you! Sorry for your loss...

Brownie...Hi! Thank you,I missed you guys too...

*The stank stuff seems to work the best....lol

Happy Hair Growing!

tiffers

Does hempseed smell as horrible as wheat germ oil? I'm traumatized. *shudders*

tiffers

IDareT'sHair It's not as bad as WGO, right? Right?! *panics* It CAN'T be as bad as WGO. Nothing can. I refuse to believe. *takes a deep breath*

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Sealed 2x yesterday with my ceramide mix. I will be steaming with this oil later and that will be the end of it. Trying to decide if I will make another mix or try the oils separately so I know how I like them individually.

faithVA

I haven't been updating because I revamped my regi. I no longer need to prepoo but after thinking about it, I am going to take the AVG/oil combo and put on my hair after washing and sit under my steamer for 15/20 minutes. I have heard the steamer works great with oil based products and I think this may be all the conditioning I need.

Don't know if I will be able to do it this weekend because I want to henna but will definitely be updating in the next few weeks.

Still oiling my scalp with my oil blend. Not scalp massaging as much as I like to because my hairs in twists. And I found out that I love the oil rinse but I need to pick and choose when I do it based on what style I want to wear.

Overall everyone of these (Hots, prepoos, oil rinses, scalp oiling and sealing) are winners for me.

tiffers

Oil rinsed with a stinky mix of WGO and rice bran, then massaged Claudie's Elixer into my scalp. :grin:

tiffers

Claudie's Grandma Louise Pomade = :love:

Has anyone else tried it? :heart2:

choctaw

oil rinse
oil: Dabur vatika
conditioner 1: mane n tail diluted with water & lecithin
conditioner 2 : Joico Body Luxe , detangle with shower comb
Leave-in: castor, rosewater, Hawaiian silky
edges & ends: kesavardhini & mustard oils
distribute leave-in & oils with denman brush
braid to dry

faithVA

Bought some wheat germ oil from Vitamin Shoppe. That's some stinky stuff :lol;

Mixed it with jojoba oil, sunflower oil, flax seed oil, vitamin E and coconut oil for a mix for my hair. I applied it to my wet hair before I twisted it up. I'm hoping it will work out nicely and not turn out too greasy.

Ijanei

Doing a treatment tonight. I am trying a new oil, Almond oil (I think that's what it is, I don't have it in front of me)

Any updates?

Lita

Used Christine Gant (Mixed Greens) on my scalp/Enso (Hair milk on length)/Sealed with poppie-seed oil...

Happy Hair Growing!

prettyhair73

I been using my glycerine, jojoba, almond, castor oil and lemon essential oil mix on my hair in addition to my coconut and shea butter mixes.