HOTs, Oil Rinses, Ends/Scalp Sealing Challenge 5/1/11- 8/31/11

I have a plastic cap on now with sweet almond oil. Will steam then dc overnight with a moisture dc. Not sure which one yet.

I'm under my steamer now with my HOT mix of mustard, coconut, rice bran, and carrot oils. My hair loves this treatment.

Sent from my DROID2 using Long Hair Care Forum App

I'm still in!

Still rotating grapeseed oil and vatika frosting. Will be purchasing hempseed oil some time next week.

I forgot to mention....during my DC Session, I slapped this Ceramide Mix on top of my DC'er.

I wanna use up some of these Oils!

Okay...By E.O.Y. I want to start my Oils with a Clean Slate and Shinier Healthier Hurr.......

Just massaged my scalp with JBCO ,spritzed with my infusium + water mix and sealed with my oil mix. I am happy.

Tonight I put my oil blend on my crown and temples and gave myself a scalp massage. I then applied my Chicoro's leave-in + oil blend to the rest of my scalp for some much needed relief. I never realize how dry my scalp is until I put something soothing on it. Looking forward to repeating this on Friday.

I just love this thread.
So now that I oil every day, I rarely use water or leave ins. I have decided that there is a saturation point your hair can achieve and after that it is all good. It is a balance trying to discover which oils and how much to use. But I think I am there. I have different oiling regimes for scalp, length, ends and edges. But I am at the point that my hair feels just as smooth when I run my fingers with or against the grain ( if that makes sense). My hair is not soft, though. It feels strong and not dry.

So today I oiled my scalp with moegrow, my length with warmed coconut oil and the ends with a little constant care for ends. I covered the length in my signature hair hider (the end of black nylon pantyhose wrapped in a circle then tucked under). Feels great, not greasy, not a hair out of place.

BTW, I need to update my picture, I am relaxed again about two inches from where I was the first time.

What is Chicoros leave in?

It's a mix of Aloe Vera Gel, glycerin, carrier oil(s) and essential oils (optional).

Since I wear my hair twisted 90% of the time I find this easier to apply to my scalp vs. straight oils. And the aloe is very soothing.

I just finished massaging my scalp with Claudies Elixir and then braided and sealed my length and ends with virgin coconut oil.

Sent from my DROIDX using Long Hair Care Forum App

How do you like the elixir? Have you noticed any additional growth?

I just ordered it on Saturday but haven't received the shipping notice yet. :sad: Can we tell I'm impatient. :lol:

Evening Hair-Hotties!

Just Moisturized with Hydratherma Naturals Growth Lotion.

Will Seal with Hairveda Avosoya Oil a little later.

Lita

Girl, We Love Your Oil Collection. You Go All "Exotic" On Us!:lol: ..... :lick:

IDareT'sHair My new interest is Shanti hair' n scalp Oil ingredients-Extra virgin olive oil,Castor,Jojoba,Shea,EO-Lavender & Vanilla (Organic Lavender buds)

This oil contains 3 types of Castor-Indian,JBCO & Regular....Think I'll use it as a hot..

*Will order next week....

Happy Hair Growing!

I know I need to relax.:lol: I get so excited when new products are on the way.

:yep: Its a shame, I know. I keep checking my Yahoo for my shipping, too. :look:

I put my mix of Amla,JBCO, and Garlic oil on my scalp last night and washed this morning. I used some Grapeseed :lick: with my DC.

I just oiled my hair with a mix of JBCO cut with a bit of Cocasta and some Emu oil. I love this mix!! :yep:

Back