hair emergency -- please help.. ihave to go out toay

likewtr4chklit

Yes I am .. lots do you want to see the pic of the empty bottles i used up today.. smh

Okay, like Iris said whatever you do, no more poo or protien today. If you wash out the cholesterol and it's still not soft do the HSR and oil mix. HSR has yet to fail me. I hope it works for you.

Irresistible

no its a different brand.. its not ors

oh ok, well whatever you do pls dont clarify your already tangled hair:nono:

get some oil after the AO and pour it over your head and leave it

olive oil, or coconut oil, or sweet almond, avocado etc

any good natural oil:yep:

HoneyDew

Wait
ORS has a cholesterol conditioner now?

The Olive Oil Replenishing is still a protein condish

No, not that I know of.

I was trying to find out which Olive oil conditioner she was using in the last step. there are so many and wondering if she happen to have one of the olive oil cholesterol ones out on the market since they tend to me moisturizing.

HoneyDew

Thanks ladies.. i didnt realized that the ors had so much protein in it.. and i used it on top of a protein shampooa nd conditioner.. i think that was the problem... okay so im still under the dryer .. my hair is feeilng good. i got this big arse bottle of olive cholesterol from the beauty supply stoore for 9 dollars.. its 5lbs.. i hope it works..

Sorry to keep asking, but which brand of olive cholesterol . I am a PJ. Brands matter for me. there are 2 olive oil cholesterols that I know of - Lustrasilk and Lekair. There may be others Just interested in what you are using.

Irresistible

No, not that I know of.

I was trying to find out which Olive oil conditioner she was using in the last step. there are so many and wondering if she happen to have one of the olive oil cholesterol ones out on the market since they tend to me moisturizing.

girl I didnt even know they had an olive oil/cholesterol combo conditioner

sounds good

HoneyDew

girl I didnt even know they had an olive oil/cholesterol combo conditioner

sounds good

I use the Lustrasilk one. They label it as a leave in (um, no) but I use it as a deep conditioner topped off with their Shea Butter one for the smell. :lick:
i don;t care for the smell of the Lustrasilk olive Oil Cholesterol but it is amazing. And I don't like the shea butter one on its own.

Inches411

Sorry to keep asking, but which brand of olive cholesterol . I am a PJ. Brands matter for me. there are 2 olive oil cholesterols that I know of - Lustrasilk and Lekair. There may be others Just interested in what you are using.

its some brand the domicans use.. i think pearl collection.. its in my fotki.. umm krystalicious... is my name on there... and oh yea...im done rinsing and it didnt help
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

HoneyDew

its some brand the domicans use.. i think pearl collection.. its in my fotki.. umm krystalicious... is my name on there... and oh yea...im done rinsing and it didnt help
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Okay I never heard of that.

Can you try to just go ahead and do your hair and use your leavein and moisturizers to work it out?

What do you use for those?

Esq.2B

:lachen:

And if you don't have any EVOO, get some of that too!

Mix that stuff in with your moisturizing DC. It should bring it back. :lol:

ETA: But for me, the CON poo (Green) is MAGIC! :lol:

HoneyDew

only some olive oil mix i brought from teh beauty supply store.... imma buy some more.. im bout to go get the con now and see if that works

Okay good luck!

And don't worry about posting a pic, girl. Get your hair together.

Oh and get a Fermodyl 619 ampoule - not the extra strength. The one for curly/coarse hair. It is yellow and a leave in. Detangles like a dream

heck get two of them bad boys.

HoneyDew

:lachen:

And if you don't have any EVOO, get some of that too!

Mix that stuff in with your moisturizing DC. It should bring it back. :lol:

ETA: But for me, the CON poo (Green) is MAGIC! :lol:

Okay she is going to some home with all kinds of stuff. :lol:

Side note: I wonder whats in that Pearl Collection Cholesterol. I hope it is not full of protein, too. I can't find ingredients. :look:

Inches411

Okay good luck!

And don't worry about posting a pic, girl. Get your hair together.

Oh and get a Fermodyl 619 ampoule - not the extra strength. The one for curly/coarse hair. It is yellow and a leave in. Detangles like a dream

heck get two of them bad boys.

i have one of those let me go check to see if i got it

nah its the extra strength one .imma see if the bss store has the one u have

Esq.2B

Okay she is going to some home with all kinds of stuff. :lol:

Side note: I wonder whats in that Pearl Collection Cholesterol. I hope it is not full of protein, too. I can't find ingredients. :look:

:lol: I couldn't find the ingredients either.

I saw some Pearl Collection Avocado Cholesterol stuff on a couple of sites. I didn't see any of the ingredients listed. It just said for dry, brittle, damaged hair. The 'damaged' part made me think there is at least some protein in there. But I dunno for sure.

Esq.2B

Sidenote: Honeydew, you just reminded me that I have about 4 Fermodyl 619 bottles (for coarse hair) that I haven't used. I will be incorporating that into my routine for tomorrow's wash. :grin:

HoneyDew

Sidenote: Honeydew, you just reminded me that I have about 4 Fermodyl 619 bottles (for coarse hair) that I haven't used. I will be incorporating that into my routine for tomorrow's wash. :grin:

I love those things!

ETA:
Inches, I have to go out as well. Good luck! will pop in later to see how things are going.

Just be sure to start REALLY looking at ingredients and know what is in the stuff you use. Don't just go on the claims the manufacturer makes on the bottles. Or even what we all use either. We can give suggestions, but everyone's hair is different. I hope one/combo of the products and suggestions works out so you can get on with your day.

Last edited:

Inches411

okay back from the store bout to go in the shower again for the 100th time

i got the fermodyl.. yellow one honey

and i got the greena nd yellow bottle of the old con

Esq.2B

Good luck! Let us know what happens!

Also, will you use the ORS creamy aloe poo first, to make sure you remove that other cholesterol and stuff?

Do at least two lathers and rinses with the CON poo.

Did you get the EVOO?

I wouldn't recommend that you use that cholesterol stuff. Use the CON and the ORS Replenishing Condish.

Irresistible

oooh I hope you got some oil too

the CON might not be so bad, because it will probably give you some moisture, but the clarifying already tangled hair could be a huge no no

just moisture and oils

been through protein overload too many times myself

oh and the ORS would be another no on with it containing collagen

girl I aint playing saturate your hair in some good moisturizing conditioner and lots of oil and call it a day-leave it in for a long time, maybe overnight even

bet you will feel a huge difference tommorow

if you try to detangle today, dont do it unless its full of moisturizing conditioner and oil with a wide tooth comb

hope this works out for you girl

I detest protein overload-and it dont always get fixed easily, so dont be to discouraged if you have to keep working at it some

but no more protein anything for a while :kiss:

Inches411

oooh I hope you got some oil too

the CON might not be so bad, because it will probably give you some moisture, but the clarifying already tangled hair could be a huge no no

just moisture and oils

been through protein overload too many times myself

oh and the ORS would be another no on with it containing collagen

girl I aint playing saturate your hair in some good moisturizing conditioner and lots of oil and call it a day-leave it in for a long time, maybe overnight even

bet you will feel a huge difference tommorow

if you try to detangle today, dont do it unless its full of moisturizing conditioner and oil with a wide tooth comb

hope this works out for you girl

I detest protein overload-and it dont always get fixed easily, so dont be to discouraged if you have to keep working at it some

but no more protein anything for a while :kiss:

thanks .. i feel so bad... im wasting so much water and also my sister was like oh didnt u just wash your hair last week... and im like yeah so.. she was like so why are you washing it again.. im like ummm.. i made up some excuse i forgot.. cause she ignorant to hair too...but watever i hope this works.. i dunno if this works..what should i do with my hair..c ause i have to go out and id ont like damp hair

Esq.2B

Can you braid it and let it air dry then loosen it and rock a braid-out?

Or how about wearing a bun?

So have you washed it yet?

How does it feel?

Irresistible

Can you braid it and let it air dry then loosen it and rock a braid-out?

Or how about wearing a bun?

So have you washed it yet?

How does it feel?

I agree just bun it up-dont wear it loose right now

if its real bad protein overload its going to retangle again some more anyway and look bad to boot

I went through such bad protein overload once that it lasted for months, my hair was clumpy,gunky, icky and dry and whacked out totally

nothing touched my hair but oil and conditioner-with no protein and one day it just came back , I wore it only in a bun daily

so what have you done so far?