Full Head Weaves?

NitaChantell

Have any of you, or do any of you have a full head weave with a closure? Can you post pics and tutorials if you did it yourself?

I want one in the summer [May], but I refuse to straighten my natural hair or get a relaxer, so my only option is a full closure weave.

antavia009

Have any of you, or do any of you have a full head weave with a closure? Can you post pics and tutorials if you did it yourself?

I want one in the summer [May], but I refuse to straighten my natural hair or get a relaxer, so my only option is a full closure weave.

sorry i cant answer ur question, i was jus wonderin whats a full head weave

ClassicChic

I think you should take a look over at black hair media. That board is the place to go for question about weaves and closures.

Bella02

BHM search function is hit or miss for me-- its easier to google if you do not have enough posts to start a topic. To get you started take a look at this tutorial posted on BHM about a year ago(http://talk.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=232117&PN=1). I leverage this when ever I install closures. As far as pictures I have one or two pics in my fotki-- just check the installs folder. Hope this helps.

yasluvsme

Putting in a closure.. To me was hard at first. At first I taped mine down in front but I hated the way that felt and I picked at my hairline constantly when it was taped down.

I sewed the closure on first before I even put the tracks on.. If u do it afterwards it can be tricky espcially if u leave to much space between closure and tracks, or not enough space for the closure

I braided my hair straight back and had a *tiny* cornrow in the front that wasn't attached to the rest of the braids. As ur hair grows and you get new growth the braid will shift backwards moving the closure with it so you might want to redo it.. This makes it easier to undo and rebraid the front.

HTH!!

This was virgin wavy hair and it was flatironed.