Have you ever demanded a hairdresser to fix the mess she made?

virgo_chinwe

Here is my story. Im going to make it quick b/c I need to go to work. I got a full weave done and when I took it down. I had alot of hair loss. I had the weave in for two months. I thought i mosturized enough but apparently I did not but the area which the closure was installed I was not able to get water into it or any type of product. I went to another hair dresser and I was told the reason I couldnt get anything in that area was because the closure was installed incorrectly. I spent $200 bucks on the full weave. Should I let her know what she did to my hair and demand she redo it. That area where the closure was my hair is like gone...its nothing but a patch. Thanks to her...I am another step back in my natural journey....dumb heifer!

Good luck trying, but I doubt you will get any redo/satisfaction after two months and after you have already removed the closure. Very likely she will claim that the error was yours -- either because you didn't have her do maintenance while you were wearing the weave, or that you took it down incorrectly.

NO! If she doesn't know what the H3ll she's doing, you don't want her touching your hair ever again. You could ask her for a partial refund, but most stylists don't do refunds. Sorry about your hair (((HUGS))), but it will grow back healthy and strong.

When That Woman Overprocessed me and I Lost 90% of My Hair, Everybody was saying: "You should Call Her and Make Her Give You "Free" Treatments" and "Has she called you and offered to give you "free treatments"......:rolleyes:

I Decided to Cut My Losses. And Leave that Woman Alone.....I may not be so lucky next time.:rolleyes:

Back