Flipping at my shoulders

Ivytresses

I have shoulder length hair but for some reason it flips out at the end at my shoulders. Again, this makes me crazy. Is it that my hair is in that "I don't like my hair stage". It flips and I try to be as heat free as possible. If it could just get past the shoulddrs maybe it would stop it from flipping up like Betty Crocker all day and it would stay down. I am trying to stretch my relaxer. I think its been about two months. When I finally do "break-down" I will prbably just tex-lax it. I am thinking of co-washing it tonight, but I don't know. Its frustrating and I wish it would stop flipping up like this. I feel like the flying nun :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:!! Help. Any ideas would be helpful.

Kim

Tee

My hair use to do this at SL also. Nothing really helped much. The worse was when one side flipped and the other didn't. :rolleyes:

Ivytresses

Thanks, I was thinking that something was wrong with me. Now granted I slipped and fell asleep with out any wrapcap or scarf. Yet, I was so frustrated. The other thing is that I want to kill the layers that are all over myhead. That is also making my hair look the way it does I am sure. I am going to ride this out and be patient with my hair. I am going to take it "1 Poo at a time" :)!!!

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
I had this problem at the SL stage too. It will get better as it grows longer. I bunned it all the time to keep myself from chopping it all off in frustration. I really didn't like my hair at that stage.

Stepiphanie

This is the main reason I never had hair past SL. As soon as the flipping started I would cut it. Now I know better. Hang in there, you'll get passed this stage soon.

Ivytresses

LOL@ Creamy Crack Fix. Is that relaxer you are talking about?? I love it!!! I am at month 2. I am so tempted to relax the new growth but really want to wait another month or two.