DO YOU KNOW WHAT TODAY IS??????.........3yrs

Happy Anniversary and congratulations on the amazing growth you have had over these three years. Keep up the good work.

Congrats on 3 years natural girl!! You know I'm a long standing fan of your styles. Your hair is looking great! *off to mandy's fotki*

Mandy, I just love your hair. It always looks great. And your accessories are just to die for. I love accessories, but tend to by ones that are market as accessories. You are really creative in how you decorate your hair. I am a fan!
Aww, thanks Mwedzi, I am a fan of your hair too! Your hair really inspires me!

Congrats on 3 years natural girl!! You know I'm a long standing fan of your styles. Your hair is looking great! *off to mandy's fotki*
Thanks Girl. I am a fan of yours too!

Great progress! I love the versitility! :grin:
Thanks. Versitility is one of the biggest pleasures I get out of being natural. I LOVE it:grin:

It's so pretty and thick! I love the use of your hair toys and the picture of you with the two strand twist laying over the ponytail. I loved looking at all the pictures!

OT, Pooks, I think I saw pics of your hair in braids without extentions, wow, that was the business.

Back