Do you know this girl?

yokoyokogirl

Ateyaa
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ateyaaa

My friend told me to watch her videos on youtube. She's really funny and positive and talks about using the Apoghee system to help her hair grow. I did a search and there were a million hair and makeup tutorials on youtube!

Who's your favorite and why?

I like Ateyaa she is funny and down to earth I don't follow her hair regimen (like she says not for everyone) but I like the way she does her make up

Yes - we know Ateyaa. Some love her methods, some hate them. In all I think everybody loves her personality.

Yes...I like her vids a lot. She has such a fab personality. Unfortunately I don't think she is making videos anymore....at least thats what she said.

YES.... She's the one that has that SWANGALANG GOING ON!!!:rocker:
I love her hair and her personality. Great videos too!

Last edited:
Yes, my sister 'introduced' me to her, I love her videos! I just saw the one where she's cooking jumbo shrimps:grin: She is beautiful and so is her hair

I don't follow her regime, but I do plan to buy some Apoghee when I go home this Xmas. Anyways I love her personality! Gosh everytime she makes a video she is super positive--I really like that about her!

Yes, my sister 'introduced' me to her, I love her videos! I just saw the one where she's cooking jumbo shrimps:grin: She is beautiful and so is her hair

lol I love that video!! I could never get my fried shrimp to look like that. I can't wait to try it.

Usually any threads about her end up like this :padlock2:
I don't follow her regime, but I think she's hella funny and should be an actress

love her positive upbeat personality. off to check for the video that was posted yesterday (as noted by another member in this thread).

I enjoyed her shrimp video & I don't even eat shrimp. Might make some for my boyfriend, though...*back on topic* I subscribe to her vids even though I don't follow her regimen. Her attitude is inspiring.

I think she got a local job with a magazine as a contributor. She said she would share more info on that soon.

Yeah, I love her vids, even if I may not agree with them all, as we say what works for some may not work for all. So far her regime is working for her and I am interested in watching her throughout her growing journey. Some ladies can do more to their hair than others and it continues to thrive, I have a cousin like that. Her hair and makeup do be bangin along with those recipes she share.

I love Ateya:) I love her hair, her make-up, and her personality. Several threads about Ateya have been closed due to negativity and so forth. Lets hope this one don't:)

Dry wrap??? This must be new:) I just watch her recent vids the other night.

*off to check out dry wrap vid *

Last edited:
Okay I'm back from watching it and ..........OHMIGOD her hair is Gawjus:) I didn't think I could be in anymore awe in her hair. I didn't think her hair could look any better. I'm officially jealous now:)

Ha ha! She's a mini celebrity in the 'afro/relaxed hair world'.
I like her videos, and although I don't follow her regimen, LOADS of girls are starting to and are even doing their own vids on the Aphogee regimen.
She has got beautiful, healthy, swangin' hurr :yep:!

Ateyaa is awesome. Her personality is so positive and upbeat. Some people dont agree with her methods, but hair growth does not have to be as extreme as people make it. Ateyaa proves that women can grow long hair without being paranoid about it.

Ateeya's famous around here. I love her attitude it keeps me watching and her hair is beautiful, I dont think her regimen for everyone but it is sure working for her.

Back