TheIslandBeauty Quickweave System

That's really good but i could also just glue the hair on instead of sewing it on..... but thats jut my preference. Outside of that, i love it and would def do it!

i saw this!! i watch her religiously too!! my question always was with weaves is how do you had the wefts on the side?? do you end the hair at the same spot or go a little further each time??

Thanks for the link OP. Swimcap! ingenious :yep:. I have been trying my hand with these lately, using a thick XL stocking cap, and I glue the tracks. I've been doing it with short pre-cut 27 pc hair. I dont plan to relax for awhile so I'd like to keep my hair conrowed under a stocking cap wig.

OT her eye makeup is gorgeous!

That's really good but i could also just glue the hair on instead of sewing it on..... but thats jut my preference. Outside of that, i love it and would def do it!
i'd glue on lower quality (maybe bss) hair, but for halley's curls i'd sew it too. i'm not paying all that $$ for it to fall off so some chick can pick it up off the ground and use it :lachen:

she is GORGEOUS!!! i might be interested in doing this for a cousin who is interested in growing her hair...

Like the idea of this wig. What I don;t understand is why the combs if she is sewing it on? Is there no way of just clipping it in?

In the video, she uses Halley's curls. That hair is pretty expensive for glue but there are some really good BSS brands that I would glue for this type of look.:drunk::yep:

She doesn't sew the whole thing on. Just the top and she clips in the back.
Actually she doesnt use the wig clips to clip the back, she uses them to clip the top on both sides of where the part is. And she sews around the perimeter of her head including the back. Well at least she did on her original quick weave system video.

^^She didn't use the combs in this video. Whether you clip in the back and sew down the sides or vice versa...there really isn't a wrong way to do it. I've seen it done many ways.

I've been subscribed to her for a while when I was searching for makeup videos. She has a great channel, and she is really pretty. I watched one or two of those quick weave videos and it looked really cool :D

i will be trying it--Wal-Mart has a mesh cap for men called dri cap or something like that, that is the closest to what i've seen compared to what she uses. she is a lot of fun.

under-armor-skull-caps-21137204.jpg
I was reading through the comments where one lady found a biker's hat similar to the swim cap and it was very similar....let me dig around for pics

Last edited:
BRILLIANTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT..MARVELOUS

island.................ppl r so damn talented----im bias...since im island all day....!!!!

they sell the mesh cap in nyc at any local bss....
they have all the supplies used at your local bss
except for the craft store thread...

Last edited:
Back