Corporate naturals...

Lil'MissSunshine

I wear my hair in a pony puff (which in my mind is the equivalent of a pony tail for straight hair); a bun, a chignon, a sloppy french roll, or just down in a shake and go occasionally. Any sort of two-strand twist styles (especially in a bun or ponytail) are great too.

When my hair was too short for those styles, I just wore a shake and go daily with a scarf headband or click-clacks. It really is no biggie--all of my (white) coworkers wear their hair in the same style daily, so it's not like anyone really cared--only my black female coworkers will show up with a phony pony one day, a wig the next, and a regular straight do the next week. :lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Lil'MissSunshine

OP

I work in NYC's financial district in a corporate position and I wear my hair however I want to. Because i'm in grow mode my fave protective style is plain old braids. I'm open to any style that accomodates my current length.

I've received nothing but positive comments since I started growing my hair out naturally last April, from not only colleagues and higher ups but my clients love it too. :rolleyes:

I have worn similar styles to CC's to work. I like the creativity. IA that true c-napp hair is hard to find. The range of our textures never ceases to amaze me!

That is very encouraging! Thanks for your help!

Lil'MissSunshine

Just a few of many...

These are georgeous! I especially like the second one at the top!!! Got somewhere to start now! Thanks so much!