Coffee,Tea,ACV,AVJ & Ayurvedic Challenge 2013

toaster

Steeped my black tea today for about 9 hours. Mixed it in my spray bottle with 2 tablespoons of coconut milk. Sprayed my hair down in 4 sections and now I'm sitting with a plastic cap on my hair. In about 10 minutes I will apply my conditioner over my tea soaked hair, rinse it out, and do a final rinse with the rest of my mixture.

Loving this so far.

MayaNatural

I did a final rinse with Fenugreek tea today. I'm loving Fenugreek but I need to experiment with more teas.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Been slacking on the tea rinsing the last 2 weeks. And guess what? Eczema starting in my scalp again :ohwell: Itchy and the scabs (TMI!) are starting :( The rinses kept it at bay for most of a year. I will go hard again tomorrow and start with a good Ayurvedic powder cleanse, rinsing, etc.

The good news is, my hair is in great frigging shape. Best in my adult life :)

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
I'm pre-pooing with Vatika Frosting on my length and Keravada Bhringraj oil on my scalp. I pulled my henna mix out of the freezer to defrost earlier. I'm not sure if I'll experiment by adding indigo, because the package stinks.

EnExitStageLeft

I know black tea isn't a favorite around here, but that stuff does this head right :lick:!

I steeped a STRONG brew of...

Black Ceylon, Red Rooibus and Fenugeek last week. Will be using it again for my set this week.

Angelbean

I know black tea isn't a favorite around here, but that stuff does this head right :lick:!

I steeped a STRONG brew of...

Black Ceylon, Red Rooibus and Fenugeek last week. Will be using it again for my set this week.
Yes girl a good black tea does good things to my hair! Always in my rotation.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Ladies:spank: I didn't expect to see henna mixing with my relaxer. .I was there applying my relaxer praying that all my hair wasn't going to fall out:pray:

lovelycurls

Ayruvedic treatment with
1tbsp Brahmi powder
1tbsp Bhringraj powder
1bsp Neem powder
1/2 tbsp shikakai powder
Coconut milk
Evco
Tresemme flawless curls conditioner

Final tea rinse with
2bags Fenugreek
2bags Burdock root
2bags Catnip
1bag Green tea
1bag Tulsi tea
Avj

Sent from my SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE3 using LHCF

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I need to work on our 2014 Challenge.

Hopefully Everyone is pleased with the Choices. If there is something else you'd like to Add - Lemme know.

Thanks Ladies!