Can we make a ceramide product list...

filthyfresh

In the article that was just posted here's what I read

Last year, Mizani launched Thermasmooth, a four-step thermal straightening system that delivers the look of a relaxer without a chemical service. Designed to treat all hair types, Thermasmooth features Mizani’s advanced C3 smoothing complex of coconut oils, ceramides and cationic polymers that nourish and strengthen the hair throughout each step of the system.

I want Mizani Thermasmooth! :wallbash:

Evalina1

I am so confuse!!! I am not sure if I should buy Ceramide Products or products made w/o cone....Help or explain the differences. Please

The Princess

Mizani Thermasmooth Conditioner has ceramides in it. I use it for co wash, and left my NG soft and loose. It also has coconut and other great stuff in it. It smells great too.

DaRealist

Does anyone know of good natural/organic products to use that have ceramides?
I know that wheat germ oil is considered a plant based ceramide but what are some good products to use that have it.

Thanks

Nefertiti0906

Does it work as well for naturals who use heat frequently?

All the products I use (Nexus Therappe, Humectress, and Redken Anti-snap) have it...

MrsSmitty77

With all of the talk of ceramides lately, I thought I would bump this incase someone other than myself needed it.

BUMP....

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Wheat Germ Oil
Kukui Nut Oil
Sunflower Oil
Hempseed
Redken Extreme Rescue Force
Matrix Biolage
Hask Cerafix

*may be back to post more later*

Last edited:

kandake

This thread is so, so timely. I washed and dc'd my hair last night and used my sally's generic version of the redken anti-snap.

I decided not to add any other leave-ins this time. I air dried over night and when I woke up this morning my hair felt so... different. And I mean different in a good way; stronger, softer and moisturized without adding a moisturizing leave-in. I've been trying to figure out what it was and I think its the ceramides in the generic anti-snap.

I've been searching the site all day for answers. I'm so happy I solved that mystery.

ETA: I have a bottle of sunflower oil sitting around. I'm guessing I could add that to my usual deep conditioners for the ceramide benefits. I can't wait to wash my hair again!

Last edited:

LABETT

Skala Ceramide Conditioner -can be found at your local Big Lots for $ 1.00.
Q&S Rice,Cereal & Ceramide Conditioner

Stepiphanie

Those who use the Biolage in the little viles, how are you applying it?... Do you apply to hair as directed? Add to DC? How long do you leave it in for? I plan on using mine tomorrow so any insight would help. TIA

Americka

Skala Ceramide Conditioner -can be found at your local Big Lots for $ 1.00.
Q&S Rice,Cereal & Ceramide Conditioner

I love my Skala masques! *shivers* Skala G3 Ceramide masque + a heat cap = delicious hair! I cleaned out my Big Lots and I haven't not seen anymore since. :perplexed

BTW - I mix one tube of Matrix Biolage Volumatherapie (sp) Cera-Repair into a jar of Skala. Fabulous! :yep: