Official 2010 Ceramides Challenge

Lissa0821

Hot 6 ingredients:

Olive Oil , Canola Oil , Wheat Germ Oil , Sweet Almond Oil , Safflower Oil , Castor Oil , Sesame Oil , Vitamin E , Vitamin A , Vitamin D , Cyclomethicone , Sheep Sorrell , Yarrow , Slippery Elm Bark , Sage , Henna , Comfrey , Burdock Root , Ginseng , Goldenseal , Cherry Bark , Black Walnut , Chamomile , Alfalfa , Hyssop , Wheat Germ , Fragrance

All of the bolded are ceramide oils.

I Love, Love, love this oil, it has done wonders for my hair.

LushLox

Hi guys, hope the challenge is going well!

Do any of you use the Biolage cera repair vials on their own, or do you tend to mix them with other conditioners? :)

junipertree

Hi guys, hope the challenge is going well!

Do any of you use the Biolage cera repair vials on their own, or do you tend to mix them with other conditioners? :)

I have always used the vials alone (off and on for about a year) and I was very pleased with the results. This past weekend I mixed 2 vials of the hydratherapie with the fortetherapie strengthening conditioner and I am beyond impressed!!! I can't wait to do it again - my hair feels soooo strong yet moisturized at the same time. And very smooth! This will definitely be a part of my regimen. I just don't know how often I should do this. I am using the cera-repair pro4 in-salon treatment not the gel so I am not sure how often to use it. I think I read somewhere once every 6 weeks but I am anxious to do it again soon just because my hair has never felt so healthy!

Biolage products have always been good for me - I've used the leave-in tonic, the ultra-hydrating shampoo,the hydra-seal leave-in, the conditioning balm - all have been good to me. However, the cera-repair surpassed all of my prior experiences. I am really amazed by this product.

Relentless

Reinventing
I have always used the vials alone (off and on for about a year) and I was very pleased with the results. This past weekend I mixed 2 vials of the hydratherapie with the fortetherapie strengthening conditioner and I am beyond impressed!!! I can't wait to do it again - my hair feels soooo strong yet moisturized at the same time. And very smooth! This will definitely be a part of my regimen. I just don't know how often I should do this. I am using the cera-repair pro4 in-salon treatment not the gel so I am not sure how often to use it. I think I read somewhere once every 6 weeks but I am anxious to do it again soon just because my hair has never felt so healthy!

Biolage products have always been good for me - I've used the leave-in tonic, the ultra-hydrating shampoo,the hydra-seal leave-in, the conditioning balm - all have been good to me. However, the cera-repair surpassed all of my prior experiences. I am really amazed by this product.
Juniper Tree, where can I find a T-Shirt like the one that you have in your profile pic? I love it!