Calling all Flaxseed users

MsKipani

Not definitely sure, but it should be enough. I take the pills also, and I've been taking 2 1000 mg per day

Britt

Not definitely sure, but it should be enough. I take the pills also, and I've been taking 2 1000 mg per day

Thanks !
How long have you been taking it ? Do you notice any differences in your body? I have very skin so I'm thinking this would be good for that also, and moreso I hear it has healthy fiber, which is something I need :look: .

chiprecious

I take the ground up flax seeds because the oil is unbearable. Also they help increase my fiber intake. I think the seeds have more oil than the capsules. However on lazy days, I take the capsules instead of the seeds.

I use this brand, but I don't think it matters.

Britt

I take the ground up flax seeds because the oil is unbearable. Also they help increase my fiber intake. I think the seeds have more oil than the capsules. However on lazy days, I take the capsules instead of the seeds.

I use this brand, but I don't think it matters.

Thanks, I saw this in GNC.
How do you use it? Sprinkle it on your food ?

gymfreak336

I use Barleans Lemon flavored oil with an ice tea chaser...it tastes just like lemon sweet tea. Get a flavored oil and chase it with juice, it makes a WORLD of difference

chiprecious

Thanks, I saw this in GNC.
How do you use it? Sprinkle it on your food ?

I put 2 tbls in a cup and mix it with about 12ozs of water and drink through a straw. It has no taste. I used to mix it with a splash of juice for flavor also.

My mom sprinkles it on salads, yogurt, in smoothies, cereal, anything.