BT & Lenzi's Request: Why does my hair feel/look greasy?

msjones

Hi again! I've been doing Lenzi's Request only on my scalp 3x a week...and then BT every other day. The only thing I put on my hair itself during the week is avocado butter on my ends. Why is it that my hair is totally weighed down/greasy? Do any of the rest of you experience this?:perplexed I feel so frustrated b/c I just did my wash/rollerset 2 days ago.:mad:

msjones

JamericanGurl said:
Cuz both are hella greasy. I think you may want to cut down?

Really? I used SO little product each time. Also, from the threads, members have expressed that by using both, you acheive both length and thickness (one from each). I could see it if I was being heavy handed...but this seems a little ridiculous.

candy1214

you are using too much product. use it sparingly and maybe not everyday. most people who moisturize their ends on a daily basis are bunning or putting their hair up. if you want to wear your hair out, you really shouldnt be using much product at all.

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
I use both BT and Lenzi's Request too. With my fine strands, I absolutely cannot use too much of either product unless I want to be a big grease ball. I part my hair and just rub a teeny tiny amount into each part. You really don't need that much.

Blackoutzangel05

I would cut back on how much you are using of each product or try using using one skipping a day and using nothing and then the other. Your hair might not be able to take that much or you could be using too much butter on your ends. Just a dab of moisturize for your whole hair works, if you rub it in your palms and spread it out...