BT & Lenzi's Request: Why does my hair feel/look greasy?

msjones

Hi again! I've been doing Lenzi's Request only on my scalp 3x a week...and then BT every other day. The only thing I put on my hair itself during the week is avocado butter on my ends. Why is it that my hair is totally weighed down/greasy? Do any of the rest of you experience this?:perplexed I feel so frustrated b/c I just did my wash/rollerset 2 days ago.:mad:

JamericanGurl said:
Cuz both are hella greasy. I think you may want to cut down?

Really? I used SO little product each time. Also, from the threads, members have expressed that by using both, you acheive both length and thickness (one from each). I could see it if I was being heavy handed...but this seems a little ridiculous.

you are using too much product. use it sparingly and maybe not everyday. most people who moisturize their ends on a daily basis are bunning or putting their hair up. if you want to wear your hair out, you really shouldnt be using much product at all.

I use both BT and Lenzi's Request too. With my fine strands, I absolutely cannot use too much of either product unless I want to be a big grease ball. I part my hair and just rub a teeny tiny amount into each part. You really don't need that much.

I would cut back on how much you are using of each product or try using using one skipping a day and using nothing and then the other. Your hair might not be able to take that much or you could be using too much butter on your ends. Just a dab of moisturize for your whole hair works, if you rub it in your palms and spread it out...

Back