BSL + beyond: How do U wear UR hair in the front?

envybeauty

My hair is inching towards BSL. It is practically all one length in the back and almost so in the front.

I want to do something different with the front without cutting the back. Maybe Aaliyah side sweeped bang, or a full short bang. Long layers in the front maybe I don't know.

I just find that it is hard to style the front of my hair when it all just hangs there without any shape.

What do you do? How does your hair frame the shape of your face?

Ideas please!

The side sweep thing sounds good. I don't do anything really. My head big and round so the side sweep bangs seems to make it look rounder.

The side sweep thing sounds good. I don't do anything really. My head big and round so the side sweep bangs seems to make it look rounder.

Your head must be my twin, lol. I have trouble with my front too. I can never get the side swept bangs right. I like to rock some braids or twists in the front and have the back down or in a ponytail. Since I do have a big head I use to be so scared to pull all my hair back into ponytail because I didn't think it would look right.

Your head must be my twin, lol. I have trouble with my front too. I can never get the side swept bangs right. I like to rock some braids or twists in the front and have the back down or in a ponytail. Since I do have a big head I use to be so scared to pull all my hair back into ponytail because I didn't think it would look right.

I wear it pulled back all the time. I find that pulling tendrils? down at the side back and two at the front look better.

thanks ladies! i never thought about tendrils. i just want to switch up my look as it is pulled back a lot more these days but i want to look even more professional. i was looking at yt girls on tv (specifically newscasters, etc.) for ideas and a lot seem to have the long side swept bangs when their hair is bsl ish.

thanks ladies! i never thought about tendrils. i just want to switch up my look as it is pulled back a lot more these days but i want to look even more professional. i was looking at yt girls on tv (specifically newscasters, etc.) for ideas and a lot seem to have the long side swept bangs when their hair is bsl ish.

I think tendrils are professional.:yep:

I keep my hair cut shorter in the front. I never let my old bangs grow all the way out. I have them cut too my shoulders now but I want them shorter. I think that having shorter hair in the front frames the face better.

They are little pieces of hair left out.
060627cassie.jpg

I keep my hair cut shorter in the front. I never let my old bangs grow all the way out. I have them cut too my shoulders now but I want them shorter. I think that having shorter hair in the front frames the face better.

I agree. That's what made me want bangs or something.

Back