"Big Chopped" Today

LadyRaider

Well I said I'd transition and not make any decisions about cutting until September. Welp... I went to Supercuts and got the last of my relaxed ends cut off. They were mostly in the front anyway... the relaxed hair was long gone from the back.

I went 17 months. I can still make a pony tail. That was important to me.

I know I've been hanging around here a lot, but I'm not exactly sure what to do with my hair now. :look:

Pic is below in my siggy. That's wet, no product. I took the picture with my macbook webcam, so no telling what you can see. I'm well known around here for having poor photography skills.

Well yay me though. :drunk: It's cool to finally be here... but like I said... not sure what's next!

Last edited:

LadyRaider

Thank you! They are quickly dissolving into frizz now! :)

Sianna, I held on to those poor relaxed ends like they were my momma's jewels. :)

LadyRaider

congratulations!!!!!!!!!! what newly natural styles are you gonna try first? :)

THAT'S the problem. Hee, hee. I don't know. Braiding my hair and curling the ends for my standard braidout right now... but I've been doing that throughout my transition.

ilah

Wooooooooooo - look at all those pretty curls!!!!

You did what I couldn't do and that was to extend my transition. I got impatient. Congrats to you. I subscribed to the newly natural thread. It's helped me out a lot. (that and some eco styler)